• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Want to carrier unlock my G2, is the only way to do this is an unlock code? my phone is rooted so is there a hack or anything?

I Want to carrier unlock my G2, is the only way to do this is an unlock code? my phone is rooted so is there a hack or anything?

setup right now
pimp.gif

ADW Launcher EX >>

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

why would you wanna do that? only 2 places to go from there...simple mobile (cheap as hell..but they'll cap ur data if u beast) or AT&T
sick.gif

why would you wanna do that? only 2 places to go from there...simple mobile (cheap as hell..but they'll cap ur data if u beast) or AT&T
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I have a question does anyone know a place where i can find marvel icons, im working on this ILL setup and all  im missing are those damn icons. Anyone? greatly appreciated.

but yea, they are more than likely gonna wait for CM to get it up and going, i'm not worried bout 4g anyway since i dont have it
tired.gif

Boost, you still haven't rooted yet? what you waitin on brah?
laugh.gif

Thank you so much, i find them last night also while looking in deviant art.
pimp.gif
How do i take a screenshot?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I have a question does anyone know a place where i can find marvel icons, im working on this ILL setup and all  im missing are those damn icons. Anyone? greatly appreciated.

but yea, they are more than likely gonna wait for CM to get it up and going, i'm not worried bout 4g anyway since i dont have it
tired.gif

Boost, you still haven't rooted yet? what you waitin on brah?
laugh.gif

Thank you so much, i find them last night also while looking in deviant art.
pimp.gif
How do i take a screenshot?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sick.gif
I`m selling it, gonna prob cop the LG phone that drops in Feb to play around with it and see what the dual core looking like.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sick.gif
I`m selling it, gonna prob cop the LG phone that drops in Feb to play around with it and see what the dual core looking like.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

993645822.png

As promised, another small preview. This time an Evo 4G, Browser, Contact Book and Home Key (from the Evo 4G).

Again, this is a WIP, so what do you think of this batch?  

pimp.gif

When do you think you'll be done and have a final release ready?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

993645822.png

As promised, another small preview. This time an Evo 4G, Browser, Contact Book and Home Key (from the Evo 4G).

Again, this is a WIP, so what do you think of this batch?  

pimp.gif

When do you think you'll be done and have a final release ready?

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

HTC EVO 3500 mAH battery is
smokin.gif
I unplugged my phone from the charger yesterday morning at 9:51am used it all day and didn't put it on the charger all night work up at 9am today and it was at 8% I remember with the stock battery I would be at 5% by 3pm if I took it off the charger at 9am
where did yall gets your from?? its deff worth the money to upgrade it??
1st I got the 2600 from Sprint and then I got the 3500 from Bestbuy if you know someone who works at Bestbuy it is $33 with employee discount
i do have a friend who works there.. will deff be picking one up this week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

HTC EVO 3500 mAH battery is
smokin.gif
I unplugged my phone from the charger yesterday morning at 9:51am used it all day and didn't put it on the charger all night work up at 9am today and it was at 8% I remember with the stock battery I would be at 5% by 3pm if I took it off the charger at 9am
where did yall gets your from?? its deff worth the money to upgrade it??
1st I got the 2600 from Sprint and then I got the 3500 from Bestbuy if you know someone who works at Bestbuy it is $33 with employee discount
i do have a friend who works there.. will deff be picking one up this week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Idk if this is new or I'm totally late on this, or maybe it's just a dock feature but you can scroll sideways on the dock and add more icons/app to it, it's also looped

Idk if this is new or I'm totally late on this, or maybe it's just a dock feature but you can scroll sideways on the dock and add more icons/app to it, it's also looped

^Boost, Love the icons
pimp.gif

Masta, its been like that on LP, but i found out like 2 months after i had it
laugh.gif

^Boost, Love the icons
pimp.gif

Masta, its been like that on LP, but i found out like 2 months after i had it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom