• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I refuse to buy another all touch screen phone. I don't want a Droid either though.
Hopefully by the time my contract is up there will be something nice with physical QWERTY keyboard

I refuse to buy another all touch screen phone. I don't want a Droid either though.
Hopefully by the time my contract is up there will be something nice with physical QWERTY keyboard

eek.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Question, if I root my Evo with a ROM, Kernel, and that other stuff, I lose 4G?

depends on the ROM. If you're coppin a NON-Sense Based Rom then, No 4g (except for the New CM6.12 *just got 4g)

if you want 4G, then get a Sense Based Rom (make sure you check out all the bugs and features before download)

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Question, if I root my Evo with a ROM, Kernel, and that other stuff, I lose 4G?

depends on the ROM. If you're coppin a NON-Sense Based Rom then, No 4g (except for the New CM6.12 *just got 4g)

if you want 4G, then get a Sense Based Rom (make sure you check out all the bugs and features before download)

AT&T finally getting quality android devices. I wanna get that Samsung Infuse, that Motorola Atrix, & HTC Inspire. All three are 4G

AT&T finally getting quality android devices. I wanna get that Samsung Infuse, that Motorola Atrix, & HTC Inspire. All three are 4G

kinda sad that there's nothing coming for tmobile soon. is the lg optimus 2x coming to tmo? if not i'll just go ahead and upgrade to a mt4g since the screen on my g1 is crapping out. won't turn on unless i slide it open now.

Back
Top Bottom