• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh ok, yea, I already have 4 lines but plan on dropping one and tryna get a free line but if I can get 3 lines unlimited for the $120 clean that'd work too. I just gotta stop being lazy and call.

When does this promo end? They said the free line had to be a new activation. Does that sound correct or did I just have a stingy rep?

It's weird to picture a whole bunch of ppl with Xperia phones since I can count with one hand how many I've seen in person including myself. But it makes sense since it is Japan lol

I still find it odd how Sony has virtually no presence in the states.
Here in the UK, Xperias were third in line at one point after iPhone's and Samsungs.

I've got a Z2 and it's served me well for the past 3 years. Premium and sturdy and I love their Android skin. It's light but they have a good touch to it.

XZ Premium won best New Smartphone at MWC. Only the S8 will dethrone it.
http://www.gsmarena.com/newscomm-23754.php

Unfortunately, that's correct

Gotcha. Kind of skeptical about switching, since I have one of the older jump plans with unlimited everything. But the new one does sound like the better deal still. Not sure though.

Last edited:
I'm on an old promotion from like 3 years ago for 2 lines/$100 plus taxes, think they'll let me switch to the 2 lines for $100 including taxes & fees?

I'm on an old promotion from like 3 years ago for 2 lines/$100 plus taxes, think they'll let me switch to the 2 lines for $100 including taxes & fees?

I don't see why not. I convert plenty 2 for $130 plans plus taxes to the 2 for $100 taxes included

Went ahead and switched over to vzw unlimited. feels good not having to monitor those pesky gigs or deal with slow/buffering music/vids when i reach my limit.

I don't see why not. I convert plenty 2 for $130 plans plus taxes to the 2 for $100 taxes included
Broham, what's the best a rep can do for a single line? I don't trust anyone around me with splitting bills and making on time payments. Pm if necessary. Thanks in advance.

Broham, what's the best a rep can do for a single line? I don't trust anyone around me with splitting bills and making on time payments. Pm if necessary. Thanks in advance.

If u want unlimited everything the best we can do is $70 with auto pay. Now prepaid its a few different options

For anyone that uses fire tv or fire tv sticks. How can you re-connect the controller? I press the home button for 10 seconds and nothing.

For anyone that uses fire tv or fire tv sticks. How can you re-connect the controller? I press the home button for 10 seconds and nothing.
I usually have to hold it for way longer than 10 seconds and it eventually connects.

It's weird to picture a whole bunch of ppl with Xperia phones since I can count with one hand how many I've seen in person including myself. But it makes sense since it is Japan lol
I had the Xperia Z Ultra when it originally was released. Dope phone, but how can you make a phone without flash. Something happened to the device and they sent me a replacement without no ifs nor ands. Great customer service.

I had the Xperia Z Ultra when it originally was released. Dope phone, but how can you make a phone without flash. Something happened to the device and they sent me a replacement without no ifs nor ands. Great customer service.

Nice, I had the same phone as well. Yeah the weakest part about that phone was it's camera & speaker but definitely was dope phone, miss its screen size

Just switched to the new Tmobile One plan, 3 lines + tablet line for $200/mo. and that's including EIP and insurance. Saving about $50/mo so I aint even mad.

Front is flawless. Back feels like very sturdy plastic. Surrounding frame is polished and feels like high quality.

Interface is slightly different, it's a bit more raised than standard lg devices. Ff camera is decent. Rear camera is cold. Again, the screen clarity is stunning.

Last edited:
This might just be me, but I'm fine with plastic back plates. They are less likely to chip or shatter and easy to replace

Yea but if the back is gonna be plastic it should at least be removable. I wouldn't mind giving up the ability to swap out my battery if it meant that my phone was built with premium materials.

Back
Top Bottom