• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone have the galaxy s7?

How is it now after a year? Slow? Fast?

I plan on switching from the iPhone 6s to the galaxy s8 but I've had a horrible experience with the galaxy nexus a long time ago (not sure if anyone remembers that phone lol). That phone started running slow after a year, battery was horrible, and nothing worked smoothly. My dad and mom have the galaxy s5 and that joint is slow and the camera sucks balls. My old iPhone 5s still runs better than there galaxy s5.

I really wanna give Samsung another chance esp bc I think they are/forced to go all out on the galaxy s8 due to the horrible note battery problem.. but I'm scared that the phone is gonna be slow after a year of use with horrible battery.

Last edited:
They need to make a phone with a breathalyzer.

There's a few apps and attachments already

Sammy selling raw sex, gotta fight that feeling

I think there could be a huge market for it, integrate it with uber so that a failed test prompts the uber app or something. If they actually give a damn about it then it could prevent a lot of bad decisions. I saw a breathalyzer in a bar for the first time and it required payment, which was odd. I'm not a heavy drinker nor will I drive if I feel I'm unable to, just something I think it's more useful than am iris scanner.

Does anyone have the galaxy s7?

How is it now after a year? Slow? Fast?

I plan on switching from the iPhone 6s to the galaxy s8 but I've had a horrible experience with the galaxy nexus a long time ago (not sure if anyone remembers that phone lol). That phone started running slow after a year, battery was horrible, and nothing worked smoothly. My dad and mom have the galaxy s5 and that joint is slow and the camera sucks balls. My old iPhone 5s still runs better than there galaxy s5.

I really wanna give Samsung another chance esp bc I think they are/forced to go all out on the galaxy s8 due to the horrible note battery problem.. but I'm scared that the phone is gonna be slow after a year of use with horrible battery.

S7 Edge here. Still money. Nougat update is the goods.

S7 edge here

For the most part is phone is still pretty fast and fluid. But it isn't as perfect as it was when it was new

Any T-Mobile customers have issues with billing? I switched over with my family a couple weeks ago and I've had drastically different quotes for bills. The rep I signed up with quoted me for $10 less than my bill actually is. So I argued and eventually figured out my proper bill. Then, a few days later, my amount due was showing up in the app $27 more than what it should've been. Called up customer service again and they tell me to just ignore it. I wasn't really satisfied with that but there wasn't much I could do. So I check My T-Mobile again and now my bill is $50+ more than it should be. Call em up again and again they say it's a mistake in their system. My amount due has been consistent on their end so that's kind of relieving, but I'm just not trying to be surprised by the amount paid via auto-pay.

Anyone else have issues?

Any T-Mobile customers have issues with billing? I switched over with my family a couple weeks ago and I've had drastically different quotes for bills. The rep I signed up with quoted me for $10 less than my bill actually is. So I argued and eventually figured out my proper bill. Then, a few days later, my amount due was showing up in the app $27 more than what it should've been. Called up customer service again and they tell me to just ignore it. I wasn't really satisfied with that but there wasn't much I could do. So I check My T-Mobile again and now my bill is $50+ more than it should be. Call em up again and again they say it's a mistake in their system. My amount due has been consistent on their end so that's kind of relieving, but I'm just not trying to be surprised by the amount paid via auto-pay.

Anyone else have issues?

Theirs good reps and bad ones. The good ones breakdown everything and tell u all the charges your gonna incur, and also future date plan changes to eliminate prorated charges. The bad ones just want that sale and tell u everything you need to hear to get u out the store. I might take 5-10 minutes longer than a regular rep because I always give u the most finite details of your account and how much you'll be paying. I could say a good 70% don't do that

Last edited:

Anyone else have issues?

Theirs good reps and bad ones. The good ones breakdown everything and tell u all the charges your gonna incur, and also future date plan changes to eliminate prorated charges. The bad ones just want that sale and tell u everything you need to hear to get u out the store. I might take 5-10 minutes longer than a regular rep because I always give u the most finite details of your account and how much you'll be paying. I could say a good 70% don't do that

U a Tmobile rep? What I gotta do to get that 3lines for a bean even though I already have 4 lines? I plan on dropping 1 voice line and keeping 3 plus my tablet.

U a Tmobile rep? What I gotta do to get that 3lines for a bean even though I already have 4 lines? I plan on dropping 1 voice line and keeping 3 plus my tablet.

If u cancel the line u should be good to go with the promotion, I'll double check tomorrow

I for the most part agree. I got tired of spending the equivalent of a MacBook ever year on a phone. Note 3.was the last time I bought a phone for full price op1 , and Op3 combined is still cheaper what I paid for my note 3. I'm looking for the combination design, performance and price. That's sexy.
These Chinese companies are going to push the envelope, once the general public gets tired of paying top dollar too, Samsung and Apple will have to adjust.

I think this will only apply to people like us ..

The average consumer isn't looking at OP, Oppo, Huawei, ZTE, etc ... At least not now.

Sup fellas. Been a while. Currently rocking a 6S as I plot my move back to Android this year, most likely with that cooked crack looking S8

Just got back from Japan too and the smartphone game is like an alternate universe. Everybody there rocking Xperias or flip phones. iPhone seemed to be 3rd in line :lol:

It's weird to picture a whole bunch of ppl with Xperia phones since I can count with one hand how many I've seen in person including myself. But it makes sense since it is Japan lol

Last edited:
The S8 is supposed to be 5.8?!

**** better be shaped for one handed use. Never getting another phone I can't use one handed.

Reactions: Ube
Sup fellas. Been a while. Currently rocking a 6S as I plot my move back to Android this year, most likely with that cooked crack looking S8

Just got back from Japan too and the smartphone game is like an alternate universe. Everybody there rocking Xperias or flip phones. iPhone seemed to be 3rd in line :lol:

Man, every time I see an Ozil avy in this thread, I automatically expect you to be that Apple stan. Was gonna ask why you're jumping ship after all that **** talking :lol:

docomo has a near monopoly, and they push Sony hard. Their phones aren't bad. I had the first Xperia x1a. And it was definitely well built.

If u cancel the line u should be good to go with the promotion, I'll double check tomorrow

Think it said that line cancelled after 2/27 don't qualify but I'm just tryna lower my bill. Even if I switch now I'm looking at $200+ after plan,lines, and EIP+insurance.

Man, every time I see an Ozil avy in this thread, I automatically expect you to be that Apple stan. Was gonna ask why you're jumping ship after all that **** talking :lol:
Grass is never greener.... :smokin

We're letting people add a 3rd voice or MI line for free if their coming from the 2 for 100 promo

Oh ok, yea, I already have 4 lines but plan on dropping one and tryna get a free line but if I can get 3 lines unlimited for the $120 clean that'd work too. I just gotta stop being lazy and call.

Ya the size of the s8 is disappointing for me because I dislike brick phones. But on the bright side they said it should be the same size of the s7 edge because of the bezels not taking up so much of the screen

Back
Top Bottom