Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've tried a couple themes already. Notifications still look like this

Do I need to just find the right theme or is this across the board with the new update?

Change the theme papi

Try out Material Dark
I think it's material design for nougat. I mean, I have an op3, which is super customizable, except I can't change my drop down notifications to black either. I got used to it though.

They always say that ish. Oh that won't work here. Pull out the phone or use the watch and it's like :wow:
Yeah. The fact that it works on any terminal is what got me to buy the watch. I remember being shocked when I tested it on my old terminal at work, and it lit up. That thing is pre smart phone. Only junk thing is that since I'm not using a Samsung phone as well, I don't get rewards, but the speed and the fact that I can literally take just my watch, and go for a bike ride and take nothing with me is a huge plus. No more phone or wallet needed.

My S7E just updated to nougat. Is there any way to make the notifications transparent or translucent? The bright white notifications are killing me.
You can't changed it. I Googled around as well. Lot of folks asked about the same thing :smh:

No moto z announced? Probably gonna end up with s8+ anyway though. Just wanted to see what moto was rockin wit this year.

All (rather, most) these phones look the same :rofl:

Ain't nothing especially enticing or "sexy" about that up there.

This sounds like a big deal if Samsung is on board. Google has been pushing it for a while and the carriers seem to be adopting it in some form or fashion.

I'm sure Apple isn't too pleased and won't be adopting it, at least any time soon

Yea, def is a big deal with Samsung on board, they can def help take it to the level that Google want. There's also a video of AT&T demo'ing RCS using Android messenger.

All (rather, most) these phones look the same :rofl:

Ain't nothing especially enticing or "sexy" about that up there.
I for the most part agree. I got tired of spending the equivalent of a MacBook ever year on a phone. Note 3.was the last time I bought a phone for full price op1 , and Op3 combined is still cheaper what I paid for my note 3. I'm looking for the combination design, performance and price. That's sexy.

I for the most part agree. I got tired of spending the equivalent of a MacBook ever year on a phone. Note 3.was the last time I bought a phone for full price op1 , and Op3 combined is still cheaper what I paid for my note 3. I'm looking for the combination design, performance and price. That's sexy.
These Chinese companies are going to push the envelope, once the general public gets tired of paying top dollar too, Samsung and Apple will have to adjust.

Once the ultrasound ear piece technology develops more look for Samsung to adopt it. People with Mi Mix's say the audio is really low, Note 8 killer features are probably gonna be Harman Kardon audio and fingerprint sensor embedded under the screen along with being 6.4 inches :lol:

Back
Top Bottom