Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its definitely an upgrade over my moto x '14 :lol:

just finished setting it up

phone is FAST.

EMUI is ok, but i installed nova launcher anyway. people have said its definitely a lot better than it was previously. little bloatware, and some are removable.

fingerprint sensor is basically instant.

phone itself feels great. not super slippery, quite easy to hold in hand.

display is beautiful.

pretty much first impressions for now.

i'll be missing the moto stuff tho :frown:

Last edited:
btw, for those with usb type c phones.

ya'll just buy type c cables or adapters?

im also kinda upset cause i bought a anker charging brick last month :lol:

Last edited:

im also kinda upset cause i bought a anker charging brick last month :lol:
Has been one of the biggest annoyances. I gotta remember to carry my charger with me everywhere.

I only use the USB type-c charger my phone came with. Then I bought a USB type-c cable to charge in the car.

Don't really have to worry about charging tho cuz I got the motozplay :smokin :tongue:

I only charge my mate 9 for about an hour a day, battery will go from 45% to 90% in 45 minutes or so, then will last an entire day

im also kinda upset cause i bought a anker charging brick last month
laugh.gif
That was the only annoying thing about getting my 3T, I had a bunch of battery packs, none of which are USB-C. I just bought a couple of adapters because the packs I have use a built in charging cable, so I just keep the adapter on the battery pack and it doesn't go in flush anymore, but it's not the end of the world.

I got my Le Max 2 x 829 in last night finally. I opted for the 6gb ram 128gb model. It's big, 5.7 inch screen, still works in my hands though.I know it's more than I'll need hardware wise for a while so I figure it should at least carry me through these 2 yrs on T Mobile then i can decide. Has everything a much more expensive equally equipped name brand phone would (except NFC) and I paid $250 after a code from coolicool.com Comes with 1 yr warranty but I am going to see if squaretrade still does warranty and just put that on it. Came with it's on clear case and coolicool throw in a glass screen protector. I think this version is rooted though but I am going to look into throwing a rom on it

What type of charging port is this? It says Type C but my Blu RD is type C and this is different, it's more of an oval. I just ordered a bunch of type C cables too

I got my Le Max 2 x 829 in last night finally. I opted for the 6gb ram 128gb model. It's big, 5.7 inch screen, still works in my hands though.I know it's more than I'll need hardware wise for a while so I figure it should at least carry me through these 2 yrs on T Mobile then i can decide. Has everything a much more expensive equally equipped name brand phone would (except NFC) and I paid $250 after a code from coolicool.com Comes with 1 yr warranty but I am going to see if squaretrade still does warranty and just put that on it. Came with it's on clear case and coolicool throw in a glass screen protector. I think this version is rooted though but I am going to look into throwing a rom on it

What type of charging port is this? It says Type C but my Blu RD is type C and this is different, it's more of an oval. I just ordered a bunch of type C cables too

For 250 and those specs you can't go wrong.

Hopefully you can find a nice rom, my one gripe with those Chinese phones are their ugly software

I should have grabbed a Z Play during that sale awhile back :smh:

Same here, skipped out on the deal and the Pixel Verizion move back then, now I'm paying for it.

Bought my wife the Zmax Pro as a placeholder phone and I got lazy getting her a solid main phone. Now there's a software issue where she can't receive my texts and they don't know when and if they'll be a fix for it. Now, I went against better judgement and didn't get her the S7edge when Tmobile had it for $360 and now she whinin bout a new phone :smh:

Now I gotta figure out which move to make.

Is the S6 the best used Sprint phone for around $250? The LG G4/5 have a low used value but they seem to have a lot of problems.

Last edited:

Man they need to hurry up.

Think the release got delayed a week because of inventory issues. April 28th instead of the 21st now. That S8+ is crack. Probably going to be 1000 though :lol:

Also I wonder if Sammy is going to do something to compensate us Note 7 users that endured that debacle with a discount on the S8.

Last edited:
The s8 looks awesome but if they charge 1k or over they're nuts

Yes, I'm sure some people will buy it but IMO paying that price for a phone is insane

Back
Top Bottom