• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might be one model of the S6 and S6+ $799 and $899 respectfully. 64GB plus micro SD
I think the S7 Edge was retailed at 780 for T-Mobile before they started discounting it. The S8+ is definitely going to be more than $850. They need to give us loyalists a discount though. 

Last edited:
If the s8 is taxing they have to launch with a buy one get one

The general consumer ain't forgot about the exploding phone yet

Last edited:
I'll be using my Jump on Demand to upgrade so I just want those monthly payments cut in half, don't have to worry about the taxes or anything up front. 

Quote:
Think the release got delayed a week because of inventory issues. April 28th instead of the 21st now. That S8+ is crack. Probably going to be 1000 though
laugh.gif

Also I wonder if Sammy is going to do something to compensate us Note 7 users that endured that debacle with a discount on the S8.

They need to let us who owned a Note 7 upgrade for free
Please Baby Jesus in your golden fleece diaper

Not tryna pay full price for a Note 8, I'd go no higher than 4 at this point cause this Pixel is still holding it's own

Just switched to the unlimited plan with Verizon on the 3rd and my data is stupid slow right now. Couldn't even load a youtube vid.

Probably the Tmobile sale they had a couple weeks back. Dropped it to $360, realized the deal was too good and boosted it to $480 :lol: One of those u can't afford to miss deals and I missed it.

Yea. It's discounted a bit to $600 right now and probably will continue to fall as the S8's release date gets closer.

Probably the Tmobile sale they had a couple weeks back. Dropped it to $360, realized the deal was too good and boosted it to $480 :lol: One of those u can't afford to miss deals and I missed it.

Yep, that's exactly when I got it :lol: I just happened to be browsing this thread and went straight to T-Mobile 30 mins before they closed.

Wasn't gonna miss out on that.

Welp, wifey is in stage 1 of panic mode on getting a new phone. Having charging issues with her Note 4, told her she just needs a battery but she wants me to look into another phone

Back
Top Bottom