• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been waiting for the newest crop of phones, and while I'm still open (& hoping) to finding a budget phone that I think will hold me down for ~3 years, I keep thinking about that XZ premium jawn. Sounds beastly!

Anyone have experience with Sony Xperias? Thoughts?

Class action lawsuit being proposed on LG for their boot loop issue :nerd:

I'm never buying an LG phone again because of that **** :smh:

Last edited:
7.1 available ota for Op3, and op3t.

Them OnePlus joints agin' well?
Yeah. The screen protector that they put on in the factory (plastic) finally gave way. But it's been like 6 months. Wish I had the bigger battery of the 3t, but everything else I like.

Yall comparing the s6 to a budget phone? Man them budget phones must be the ish or yall s6 was just in a bad batch!

Yeah. The screen protector that they put on in the factory (plastic) finally gave way. But it's been like 6 months. Wish I had the bigger battery of the 3t, but everything else I like.
Do you know about the older models?

I'd like to know as well.

My sister's g4 is sitting in my nightstand drawer because of the bootloop issue. It started only 2 months of her having the phone, it was a big nightmare and TMobile didn't want to help in any way other than selling us a new phone

I'd like to know as well.

My sister's g4 is sitting in my nightstand drawer because of the bootloop issue. It started only 2 months of her having the phone, it was a big nightmare and TMobile didn't want to help in any way other than selling us a new phone

It should still be under warranty, right? That's how I was able to get my replacement through T-Mobile.

Unfortunately she had a crack in her screen that happened after the bootloop started so right off the bat that voided the warranty

Damn, that's unfortunate. LG is trash for the bootloop crap, only Android phone I've ever had that did that. Haven't considered buying their products since.

Finally went ahead and copped the 2nd battery and charging cradle for the v20. Having them with the v10 was too clutch. Literally never having to charge my phone.

Just ordered a Zuk Z2 to get me off Sprint and hold me down for a few months. Sounds like a pretty good phone, and a much needed upgrade from this M8.

I figure $158 shipped is worth it, and will eventually be my backup phone once I decide on the big purchase. I'm torn between the Xperia, Huawei, and the next OnePlus.

Back
Top Bottom