• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So glad they went with the black bezels on the front regardless of color. S8 has way too much sensors on the front and would look awful in white

Dead on arrival, I have no idea why anyone would buy this phone over the other offerings on the market 

Having a cell phone since the age of 14, never had a broken one or cracked screen (smartphone era) ....

Long story short, just took off a pair of shorts to change wife steps on shorts. I hear a lil pop/crack, she says was your phone in your shorts

I hit her with the :stoneface: .... yup cracked in the center of the screen. Been ridin this Note 4 out since the debut.

So ... whats the best android out currently? I was looking at OP3 months ago but never went past initial look

Last edited:
Having a cell phone since the age of 14, never had a broken one or cracked screen (smartphone era) ....

Long story short, just took off a pair of shorts to change wife steps on shorts. I hear a lil pop/crack, she says was your phone in your shorts

I hit her with the :stoneface: .... yup cracked in the center of the screen. Been ridin this Note 4 out since the debut.

So ... whats the best android out currently? I was looking at OP3 months ago but never went past initial look

Leave her.

Lol, this is the worse time. The in between, where the top are half a year old, and new stuff coming out soon.

Just heard about the T-Mobile Hookup promo for 20% off new accounts. 

Any T-Mobile employees here that can hook me up with a code?

The Galaxy S comes out April 21st, the Note is the one that always comes out Sept/Oct

Oh yeah :lol:

Wonder what the note gonna be like. Im not feeling the "edge" screens

The crack isnt that bad i guess, but its bad enough that i hate looking at this every time i pick up my phone

Man ive dropped this thing on the face, the corners, the back. Been rocking no case for bout year n half and no cracks :smh:

Last edited:
I used to be, before repeated $100+ screen replacements. And these phones gettin' more and more slick and slippery

This v20 is too slim and slick to rock raw. It's so thin that I can barely even pick it up and hold it easily. I copped a case from Verizon when I worked there and it's so necessary. Only time I go raw is when I'm going out and wearing slim cut pants; I won't be on my phone much anyway so no need for the extra protection.

Get you a slim case like the Spigen Liquid crystal, keeps my phone thin while protecting it from life's shenanigans

Back
Top Bottom