• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ordered a S7Edge yesterday with the $15 flash coupon for 392. Comes on Friday. Can't wait to get rid of this phone I've been using since '12. Being able to download all the apps I want and having a nicer camera and battery :smokin

ya all you need is a cheap clear case from amazon thats like 10 bucks... the phone has more grip, protects the phone if you drop it and you can still see the beauty of the phone even with the case because its clear... you wont even notice theres a case

Heard AT&T is giving out the S7 edge as a replacement for the Note 5 if you make an insurance claim. Don't think my horrible battery life is enough to make the claim though. I need to find a valid reason somehow...lol

Could sell that S7 and get the S8 next month.

I ain't built for that naked life.

The perils of team nekked

Last edited:
S7 (not edge) or fork out the dough for OP3T?

I would stick it out for Note 8, but its more than likely gonna be edge designed and i dont want that. Ole lady trying to sell me iPhone :smh:

Last edited:

I feel like their prices would go through the roof if this happened
I'm locked into my plan though, they can't just up and change it (inb4 fine print within the fine print)
Seriously, where is Sprint coverage even better than T-Mobile. Everybody I know who has Sprint despises it.
But combined it should cover more spots where T-Mobile doesn't in Theory cause they would get access to the towers no? 

Back
Top Bottom