• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had black but I can't rock with the blue right now, that seems to be the only one available in stores. I called the T-Mobile rep and mine is getting shipped out next day air. So I should receive mine tomorrow.

Last edited:
I got a update on my Note last night and now I get a warning about the recall when I try to charge it.

It was 100 MB's so I wonder what else it contained.
Most people don't take texting that serious

The only thing to me in which iMessage is beneficial for is sending pics and larger files.

That's why I mess with it. Crystal clear gifs, pics, and videos.

htc-desire-hd1.jpg

HTC Desire HD will be copped for T-Mobile.
pimp.gif
Sometimes I like to go bakc in threads like this just to see how far the culture
and tech has advanced.

Lol

My first phone was a HTC Evo 3D. Seems like light years ago.

im not big on texting... so using textra is fine with me and dont need something as cool as imessage... if thats the only thing android is lacking im cool with it... its better than the iphone on everything else

I actually drive a GS and I have to agree :lol: . Both the phone and the car have amazing qualities. That doesn't mean they're not overpriced though. :tongue:

PM for Ice View details.
I know I'm wild late with this post but shout out to the homie Yeah for coming thru with the case and the rapid charger. You a real one fam!

:smokin

HTC Thunderbolt was supposed to change the game
I remember it was praised on here until people started talking **** about the battery and bugs. I think the EVO and Nexus help android explode on here and S2 brought even more people. Lol I remember being hyped about the Bionic and it failing me miserably with the delays and everything, also remember the Atrix 4g for some reason.

SOT on my Note 4 right now at 25% ...

2h10m :x

This is with power saving mode on

Last edited:
So relieved my replacement for my G5 with the power button not working... I was sent a ******* Galaxy S7. And now I remember why I told myself I wouldn't get another Samsung phone, thing is hot garbage. Touch Wiz blows compared to LG's UI. Sending it back and just going to deal with my faulty power button

damn I can get a note 7 for what I pay now on this 6s plus, or I can cop a moto z play and have my bill drop roughly 20 bucks a month

Decisions decisions

So relieved my replacement for my G5 with the power button not working... I was sent a ******* Galaxy S7. And now I remember why I told myself I wouldn't get another Samsung phone, thing is hot garbage. Touch Wiz blows compared to LG's UI. Sending it back and just going to deal with my faulty power button

Yet I hate touch wiz. Lg ftw

Damn bro.

Nova launcher ---> dev settings ---> all animations to .5

TouchWiz would be non existent after that.

Last edited:
I'm over here talking to Allo like that fbi chick in Mr Robot
mean.gif
laugh.gif

LG really does have a great UI I just can't trust them after my G4 died from seemingly nothing

LG really does have a great UI I just can't trust them after my G4 died from seemingly nothing
I've used the Galaxy S3, S4 and S5, but then switched to the G3. I agree, the LG UI is great and much better than the touchwiz garbage. However, I found the LG phone has a lot more issues (speaker broke, camera function broke, and the battery swells). Hopefully I can use this G3 for another year.

Not to mention the camera sucks compared to the G5. I've been messing around with this phone for an hour this morning and just can't get down with it

Back
Top Bottom