• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
google workers about to head out the office and saw a news article on yahoo about the anniversary thinking, "it's the 8th anny of android?? let's make another ****** messaging app real quick that we can drop tomorrow"

Someone on Reddit did a low light camera comparison between the iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7 Plus and Nexus 6P.

Guess which camera had the best low light pics? 
nthat.gif

Someone on Reddit did a low light camera comparison between the iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7 Plus and Nexus 6P.

Guess which camera had the best low light pics? :nthat:

:smokin

Someone really need to make a phone again like the Panasonic CM1 with 1 inch sensor. That's what they should have done with Moto Z camera mod. If they ever make another Samsung Galaxy Zoom phone again that's what they should use

Sigh, they don't even have to release imessage I'm android. Just make it so Google allo would have some sort of handshake protocol with imessage. It would benefit both Apple and Android users.

Apple don't wanna share tho

Just copped MPow Bluetooth receiver. Cables are super thick and feel sturdy. Got one for the whip, my battery pack, and one in reserve until I get another plug for work. The receiver is good so far. Would test it with my headphones but my dumb***** tossed em on the back of my SUV and drove to get gas so they gone....I'm sad a lil 

Screw a iMessage and Android joint platform. I just want to be able to text Android users over data connection/wifi and send high quality gifs, pics, and videos. If it worked the same with iOS users cool but if it didn't so be it. I kind of feel if Google implemented that messaging standard into Android no one would own a iPhone anyway :lol:

Screw a iMessage and Android joint platform. I just want to be able to text Android users over data connection/wifi and send high quality gifs, pics, and videos. If it worked the same with iOS users cool but if it didn't so be it. I kind of feel if Google implemented that messaging standard into Android no one would own a iPhone anyway :lol:
Wrong cause iPhone getting apps first/Android never getting certain ones is always an argument point for people.

Whatsapp, GroupMe, FB Messenger, Hangouts, Allo etc etc

At this point if you are still sending pics and vids through SMS/MMS you are doing yourself and the recipient a disservice. Is it a little more work to get people to adopt a new app? Yes. Would it be better if Android had a built in solution for this (it does in hangouts but that's beside the point)? Of course, but in the meanwhile make life easier for yourselves and grab an instant messaging app.

Wrong cause iPhone getting apps first/Android never getting certain ones is always an argument point for people.

I really don't care about the apps at all. My android apps do everything I need them to do. All I do is the typical browse text and multimedia stuff and Android got that on lock

I'm gonna try FB's messenger as my only messaging app for a while.

That's what I've been doing for over a year now. Good enough for me. Some folks in here make it sound like Armageddon that we don't have messaging equal to iMessage. For me it's not that serious :tongue:

Only time I actually text is with my supervisors from work or someone who doesn't have Facebook :lol:

Back
Top Bottom