• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong cause iPhone getting apps first/Android never getting certain ones is always an argument point for people.

What major app that iPhones get that Android doesn't have?

Also...

On the lookout for a gold 64 GB six 6p

If y'all see a deal, post it

Off the top of my head the only app I can think of is tweetlogix which sucks cause imo there still isn't an android app that good.

Getting apps second and/or no real support at all counts too just look at snap chat

Off the top of my head the only app I can think of is tweetlogix which sucks cause imo there still isn't an android app that good.

Getting apps second and/or no real support at all counts too just look at snap chat
Yeah I used Tweetlogix from the iPhone 3G to the 5s. No Twitter app on either iOS or Android comes close. I'm currently using Twidere which is cool, but I wish we had more, better options.

App's seem to run better on the iPhone, more fact than opinion.

in other news the lock button on my N4 seems to have stopped working |I

Besides games, which apps run better on iOS? I don't really game on my phone, but I can see how that would be frustrating for those that do

Besides games, which apps run better on iOS? I don't really game on my phone, but I can see how that would be frustrating for those that do

Is this a real thing or just something people say? I play games on ios and android and ive never said to myself "man this plays way better on x"

Last edited:
Since we talking about gaming what are some good games on Android.

Skyforce reloaded is the only you need. Especially once all your weapon systems are upgraded

Is this a real thing or just something people say? I play games on ios and android and ive never said to myself "man this plays way better on x"

In my experience some of the more intensive games run smoother on iOS, like GTA San Andreas.

I copped a 6S Plus just to try it out alongside my Note 7. Pretty dope gotta admit, although lack of customization is kinda ehh

Whatsapp, GroupMe, FB Messenger, Hangouts, Allo etc etc

At this point if you are still sending pics and vids through SMS/MMS you are doing yourself and the recipient a disservice. Is it a little more work to get people to adopt a new app? Yes. Would it be better if Android had a built in solution for this (it does in hangouts but that's beside the point)? Of course, but in the meanwhile make life easier for yourselves and grab an instant messaging app.

Do they have mb limits on vids? I think whatsapp is 16mb

I took the phone off the charger at 11 and it was at 100, look at it again at 1 and it's at 89...it wasn't on at all during those 2 hours. No clue how it used that much battery.

Back
Top Bottom