• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've literally never had any issues with group texts with ppl who have iPhones. Use the default message app and everything, can send and receive with no issues.

Same with many android users I asked while I was going through this issue.. But were you ever an iMessage user?

frustrating as hell man, i love android for everything it offers but at the end of the day these are phones and they cannot for the life of them get the communication aspect of the phone down. it's absolutely ridiculous.

i enjoy using my galaxy more than my iphone i can just do so much more in terms of productivity and media consumption but i hate using it to do basic phone functions like texting and calling.

I gotta agree 100%.

These phones have plateaued like 12-18 months ago. There really hasnt been any software updates from google or apple that pushed the mobile segment foward. Its really just a hardware game at this point.

I'm still annoyed by this allo debacle. Was looking forward to that **** changing the game for Google/Android

The Pixel phones will be rated IP53, meaning these are not the type of phones you can drop in water and expect to come out ok

http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/0...ning-no-dunking-your-pixel-or-hosing-it-down/

Da pixels are looking like they'll definitely be worth da potential $650 on launch day.

Can't get ya messaging app problem together
Can't provide nexus users with speedy, properly functioning updates (looking at da Nexus 6)
Picks 2016, da year of da affordable flagships (Axon 7, OP3, Mi5) to try da $650 price tag again as if it didn't blow up in their face da last two times (galaxy Nexus, nexus 6) and doesn't seem to be providing a product worth da cost.

What the ****.

The Pixels really never had a chance to be great anyway tbh. The price tag makes it all the more embarrassing.

Android is really about to lose its core fanbase. At this point the techie wants something more than they can provide right now (unified messaging system across the platform)

The sidekick had aim, blackberry had bbm, iPhone had iMessage, android has nothing.

How can GOOGLE of all companies **** this up :lol: unreal

Last edited:
I just use Facebook messenger app. Good enough for me and people I talk with. Rarely use old SMS text

It may be all a part of their strategy, like release a bunch of duds, then blow it out of the park with the ultimate messaging client and it'll make us appreciate it that much more and complain less.

It may be all a part of their strategy, like release a bunch of duds, then blow it out of the park with the ultimate messaging client and it'll make us appreciate it that much more and complain less.

This would be a bad strategy but I hope so.these guys got some of the best people working there and still can't figure something so simple out

Dudes sold us a ticking time bomb and they have the audacity to charge $50 for a god damn box
Exactly. Imma call and see if I need my box. Messed around and tried to return mine yesterday and lost the lil Micro USB to USB Type C converter piece after sitting down in my truck. I have no idea where that lil piece of crap is and I bet they gon wanna charge me $25 for it. Hopefully I can either just return the phone or their charge will be minimum
Android is really about to lose its core fanbase. At this point the techie wants something more than they can provide right now (unified messaging system across the platform)

The sidekick had aim, blackberry had bbm, iPhone had iMessage, android has nothing.

How can GOOGLE of all companies **** this up
laugh.gif
unreal
Is a messaging app that deep? Seems more like a nice luxury instead of a necessity

got my replacement note 7. phone doesnt feel as hot ananyme, theres new UI changes. were you able to change resolution without going in battery saving mode before? cause u can do that now. battery icon is green too now

got my replacement note 7. phone doesnt feel as hot ananyme, theres new UI changes. were you able to change resolution without going in battery saving mode before? cause u can do that now. battery icon is green too now
I wasn't able to so that's good to see. Does it show any icons in the notification panel when you change the resolution? That was another pet peeve

I wasn't able to so that's good to see. Does it show any icons in the notification panel when you change the resolution? That was another pet peeve

not quite sure what u mean bro but changing the resolution doesnt affect the scaling anymore. although after the initial set up to select the scaling ofthe screen, i cant find the setting to make it large again.

not quite sure what u mean bro but changing the resolution doesnt affect the scaling anymore. although after the initial set up to select the scaling ofthe screen, i cant find the setting to make it large again.
I was referring to when you change into the battery saver mode there'd be an icon in the panel that when you pull it down you'll see the notification that your in the battery saver mode and give you the option to turn it off. But the scaling is a good update as well

Back
Top Bottom