Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
alot of trappers about to prosper
There's a few burner apps. 
laugh.gif

antidope antidope you got the V10 right? How's the battery life on it?
I get three hours of SOT on average. I work and live in poor service areas though which is annoying and I'm sure it puts a drag on battery performance.

All this data and I can't even use it. Once Tmobile really comes correct with that they will be the GOAT.

antidope antidope you got the V10 right? How's the battery life on it?
I get three hours of SOT on average. I work and live in poor service areas though which is annoying and I'm sure it puts a drag on battery performance.

All this data and I can't even use it. Once Tmobile really comes correct with that they will be the GOAT.

Appreciate the info, that's not what I wanted to hear. I was thinking of picking up a V10 or the model after it, by with battery life like that I'll have to reconsider

Because before the iPhone 6/6s I had the s6 edge/note 4.. I really want to try something new. I know it's not gonna be ground breaking new but I haven't had an HTC phone in a minute. Plus I really like what they've done with Sense.. It's got USB-C so it's at least somewhat future proof if I decided to keep it a while..does the 7 edge have that? I do like the water proof on the 7 edge but I'm not around water too often but it'd be dope to have.

Might stop at tmo today..if anyone has the HTC 10 and want to give their honest opinions on it let a brother know

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: wow it's serious business in here

Also how is there no easily flashable rooted Marshmellow rom for the V10 yet?

Just bought the battery and charging cradle. I better not regret this.

LG GATE bruh.

[thread="264167"]
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/264167/vv-vv-official-android-os-device-thread-vv-vv/64080_20#post_26223697 layout=inline] 
[/thread]
thinking bout getting an HTC 10 and coming byke to Android for a bit :nerd:   

If it's cheeks I'll swap that thing for an iPhone 7

Why the 10?
[/CONTENTEMBED]
Because before the iPhone 6/6s I had the s6 edge/note 4.. I really want to try something new. I know it's not gonna be ground breaking new but I haven't had an HTC phone in a minute. Plus I really like what they've done with Sense.. It's got USB-C so it's at least somewhat future proof if I decided to keep it a while..does the 7 edge have that? I do like the water proof on the 7 edge but I'm not around water too often but it'd be dope to have.

Might stop at tmo today..if anyone has the HTC 10 and want to give their honest opinions on it let a brother know

http://niketalk.com/t/264167/vv-vv-official-android-os-device-thread-vv-vv/63420#post_25899272

Got an extra HTC Ice view case for the low if you happen to cop.

Last edited:
Appreciate the info Yeah.

Might go check it out in stores later this afternoon. Going naked since HTC got that uh oh and I'll get a free replacement if I break it the first time :pimp:

Went and swapped to an HTC 10.. camera is straight basura :lol: snaps looking poverty. Everything else seems good so far we shall see how it holds up :pimp:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Google-N...A-LTE-Hexa-Core-Phone/191922599546?rmvSB=true

thinking about pulling the trigger im with tmobile anyone know if everything will be compatible :nerd:

Copped mine off ebay and I'm also w/ TMO, no issues over here except trying to find an reasonably priced rapid charger :smh: Google w/ this whole 5v/3a for rapid fast charging is weak sauce.

thanks for clearin that up i pulled the trigger on the black one this time :smokin

you're not satisfied with the charger out the box? that thing works really well for me its ridiculous how quick it charges :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody having a problem with MMS after this Textra update? When I send a pic, the receiver claims to get it more than 5 times. But on my phone it says that delivery has failed. :lol:

Went and swapped to an HTC 10.. camera is straight basura :lol: snaps looking poverty. Everything else seems good so far we shall see how it holds up :pimp:
Keep in mind Snapchat is straight garbage on Android. App takes screenshots of your phone instead using the camera.

They'll never fix because apparently the co-founder is an Apple F*boy :smh:

Anybody having a problem with MMS after this Textra update? When I send a pic, the receiver claims to get it more than 5 times. But on my phone it says that delivery has failed. :lol:
I have the same problem. I emailed Textra about it. Their support is usually on point so we'll see what happens

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Google-N...A-LTE-Hexa-Core-Phone/191922599546?rmvSB=true

thinking about pulling the trigger im with tmobile anyone know if everything will be compatible :nerd:

Copped mine off ebay and I'm also w/ TMO, no issues over here except trying to find an reasonably priced rapid charger :smh: Google w/ this whole 5v/3a for rapid fast charging is weak sauce.

thanks for clearin that up i pulled the trigger on the black one this time :smokin

you're not satisfied with the charger out the box? that thing works really well for me its ridiculous how quick it charges :lol:

Nah, I like it, but the way they did it, you can't use the Qualcomm quick chargers that are in abundance, you have to find ones w/ the specs I listed about to charge rapidly. The others will charge, just not rapidly. I need at least 3 charges to feel comfortable, work, home, car

Cracked my S6 screen this morning as I got home from work. It's funny, I've dropped it before, never any damage. I guess it must have hit on the sweet spot. Luckily it's still viewable.

Last edited:
well thanks for confirming that... i was always an htc guy from the beginning and only decided to switch for the first time to samsung s7 from the htc m9... i love what htc does for their phones but their cameras suck so i had to look elsewhere... the htc10 looks like a promising phone but the camera looks to remain trash... they did put ois in the selfie cam though :lol:

Cam looks fine to me... but I did get roasted for calling the m8/m9 cams fine as well haha

This s7e really is next level tho. Loving this phone now

Battery life on point
Great screen.
Great camera

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom