• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Upgraded to this today, best phone on the market right now

Last edited:
Is it true that T-mobile throttle's down old devices on the network to make way for newer devices? I was in my local
t-mobile store and the rep said something like that. He also said he would switch something so my device would
not be throttled, which was a lie.

Been debating leaving t-mobile for years since I've never had service specifically data when I needed it the most
at work in the basement.

yeah my N4 battery is acting up lately, it hits 30%...then minute later phone shuts off won't turn back on :smh:

Is it true that T-mobile throttle's down old devices on the network to make way for newer devices? I was in my local
t-mobile store and the rep said something like that. He also said he would switch something so my device would

Been debating leaving t-mobile for years since I've never had service specifically data when I needed it the most
at work in the basement.

You'll learn that most Tmobile reps don't know what they're talking about. Most will tell u some crap to get a sale, I'm stuck w/ a crap Samsung on Jump On Demand because of one.

but most times, you won't get service in a basement no matter who your carrier is, especially in an older building.

at work in the basement.

Idk if T-Mobile throttles old devices (doubt it), but I'm convinced companies like Samsung and Apple only make these phones good for 18-24 months. Some phones even less than that before they become irritating to use.

Really, really doubt they'd throttle older phones. That sounds like a class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

The advantage of newer phones with T-mo is that they'd have Band 12 capabilities. Should be able to penetrate buildings better.

^^^^ True, my signal was struggling in my office (basement) but since I switched from the 5 to the 5X, signal rarely drops.

Really, really doubt they'd throttle older phones. That sounds like a class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

The advantage of newer phones with T-mo is that they'd have Band 12 capabilities. Should be able to penetrate buildings better.
Define new. Would my V10 qualify?

Last edited:
So I played with the Note 7 today I just want to go on record it's the greatest mobile device in the history of mankind

So I played with the Note 7 today I just want to go on record it's the greatest mobile device in the history of mankind

:wow: :wow: details bro

Curved screen ? Camera ? Hows the new touchwiz ?

Touchwiz is light, slightly curved screen like you can barely tell, screen size is only 5.5 but the phone is dumb thin.

Apparently the stylus works under water.

Sammy should be giving free 256 gb sd cards with it too.

I'm all in.

Best on a phone ever

Last edited:
Is it the same footprint as the S7 edge? The slightly curved screen sounds good to me. Hitting the screen with my palm on the S7e is getting annoying.

p.s. how'd you get in contact with it? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom