• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The camera improved a lot after I updated the phone. But from what I hear Snapchat is just cheeks for Android in general so there's nothing I can do there.

Got an email for the 1+3...

I'm holding out for the new Nexus but my credit card is ready for a new phone.

Cracked my S6 screen this morning as I got home from work. It's funny, I've dropped it before, never any damage. I guess it must have hit on the sweet spot. Luckily it's still viewable.
I feel your pain, brother. I had a case on my Moto X since I bought it. I went caseless for one week, dropped it right on the corner on pavement. I had a tempered glass protection, but it hit right on the corner and the Moto X was prone to cracks like that. Exactly what a case would have protected it

It's what I get for trying to live the team raw life.

The corner is cracked but 90% of the screen doesn't have any damage. So it's super annoying and will speed up the process of me being a new phone, but damn.

Just got project fi running on my 6p, coming from Sprint.... I've been on tmobile network all day. I've noticed call quality is better, and I've had basically full signal the whole day.... So far I'm satisfied

:nerd: these Chinese companies are not playing games anymore. I still don't trust them though in the support Dept s

Reviewer looks like a Chucky doll

Chinese phones looks like the goods hardware-wise, but yea I'm still concerned with the support dept and software.

anyone with a s7... how is it running? everythign still good? im debating about getting a smaller phone instead of the note 7..

My mom wants a phone with a dual sim, but I've never seen the benefit. Don't you have to go into settings and switch between what sim to use for outbound calls?

Sometime in August

S7 price on Swappa will almost definitely drop. Maybe a small drop from retailers/carriers.
Hmmm wonder if I should wait for the price drop but I am kinda antsy for a new phone 
laugh.gif

anyone with a s7... how is it running? everythign still good? im debating about getting a smaller phone instead of the note 7..

phone is still running great and i copped on release day...i put mad apps, music, pictures and even my own launcher and still running strong like it just came out the box... couldnt be any happier with this phone really... just wish they had better glass screen protectors for it

phone is still running great and i copped on release day...i put mad apps, music, pictures and even my own launcher and still running strong like it just came out the box... couldnt be any happier with this phone really... just wish they had better glass screen protectors for it
nice... always been a note guy, might try something different

Does anyone know of a permanent way to root the lg g3 running marshmallow? I don't have a pc and know of one way to do it but once you restart your phone it goes back to stock.

Note 4 battery weak. I'll get about 4-5 hours on it and it's done. Only thing saving it is the quick charging

Back
Top Bottom