Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On amazon reviews says the OEM samsung batteries are fake and rewrapped :nerd:

Be careful w/ the batteries. Bought 2 different batteries for my wife that claimed they were OEM and one was worse than the battery she had and the other put her phon in a boot loop so she had to factory reset it.

Pokemon Go heads, check your T-Mobile Tuesdays app. You get one year of unlimited high speed data while playing it :lol:.

Is it really "high speed" though?  I know their binge on throttles the hell out of the streaming and only plays video at 480p. 
sick.gif

Had to retire my Note 4. Verizon firmware kills another one of my homies. Loved that phone

Anywho. Decided an s7 edge would be fine since I'm underwhelmed by the Note 7 but I'll probably end up copping it as well. Tell yang what though you can FEEL that they turned down the bloat. Phones snappy as hell. Or maybe marshmallow was just that awful for my N4 hah

Is it really "high speed" though?  I know their binge on throttles the hell out of the streaming and only plays video at 480p. :x

I use binge on for watchespn and youtube when I'm not at home all the time and it's in full HD. Not sure what you're talking about

While we're on the subject I broke my charger cord for my V10, can I just buy any cord to replace it?

Speakers on my 6p stopped working. Every once in a while it will cut on for like 3 seconds then turn back off. Any ideas?

Edit. Now the top one will work. Any Alerts or something like that work. But if I try to play any music or YouTube nothing comes out.

Last edited:
Anyone make a switch to tmobile from verizon? Typically curious in socal coverage. I had tmobile back then during the sidekick days and coverage was trash. Want to know how good it is now, want that unlimited data.

Last edited:
Use to be on T-Mobile (Straight Talk).

It was pretty good for me in So Cal. Obviously VZW is better, but more expensive.

Great I thought maybe putting it in rice would maybe fix it. But all I did was get a grain stuck in the headphone jack [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Now can i not listen to anything or make any phone calls. But now I can't even plug headphones in.

Great I thought maybe putting it in rice would maybe fix it. But all I did was get a grain stuck in the headphone jack [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Now can i not listen to anything or make any phone calls. But now I can't even plug headphones in.

Toothpick and compressed air

Anyone make a switch to tmobile from verizon? Typically curious in socal coverage. I had tmobile back then during the sidekick days and coverage was trash. Want to know how good it is now, want that unlimited data.

Had vzw for years and moved to a different part of a Cleveland suburb and for whatever reason got no reception in my area. Did everything vzw said, had techs come out to the area and still no service. They told me I was too close to the lake to get service, switch to T-Mobile and I consistently get 40mbps download speeds . T-Mobile is gravy in my eyes.

^^^ Give it 6 months. You know the drill

Fax, but I kept my N4 2 years plus and it was a CHAMPION until this Marshmallow debacle.

My s7e auto updated this a.m. unfortunately but I figure 6 months with this then flip and cop the Note 7.

Good thing is I got this edge for only 350 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom