• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Droid logo is Verizon only, camera hump is ehh, it won't look so bad with the back wood case on it. The bottom bezel is definitely no good but I think I could live with it.

I really got used to having the Moto actions/features. It would be a hard thing to give up.

Droid logo is Verizon only, camera hump is ehh, it won't look so bad with the back wood case on it. The bottom bezel is definitely no good but I think I could live with it.

I really got used to having the Moto actions/features. It would be a hard thing to give up.

You have a '14 X right?

Yep. I think I'll let it ride til the Z and next Nexus drops. See if the Z is worth it and what the Nexus brings. If neither are huge leaps, I'd have no problem grabbing a 15 Moto X or Nexus 6P for cheaper.

Probably because I rocked a galaxy Nexus for so long, I'm more than happy with a solid phone for a cheaper price even if it's not top of the line.

Batteries for Note 4 are bout $12 and l wouldn't go too cheap on a SD and or I'd expect it to fail at some point

Gonna grab me a couple soon and an external charger 

i was happy with anker. much cheaper and you lose only 10% performance, if any. like fresh pairs is saying, you never know with the oem batteries being sold.

Another +1 for Anker.

Have one of their Quick Chargers and a 6ft. Powerline and they're the best charger and cable I've ever used. Anker's customer service seems to be A1 as well.

Last edited:
Another for anker here, their batteries are much better than oem.

On another note my G3 is hard bricked. Tried to install the original firmware but every time I turn it on it just shuts off after the verizon logo pops up. Not sure what to do with it now except maybe use it for paper weight. :frown:

Last edited:
Just ordered the anker astro e1 5200mAh
since everyones been vouching for them. Do cable really make a difference or as long as the output is 2.1amps?

Can anyone recommend a good charging block? I'm gonna be using it when I golf so the 100% brightness/High Accuracy GPS for 4 hours doesn't drain my battery too much.

Still in da honeymoon phase but da Moto G4 isn't a bad #poorlife phone at all for $150 (either the Amazon ad version or the non ad if they're still offering it for that price). Crazy that something this cheap can work on all four carriers and some of the 2016 flagships are still carrier specific :smh:

Can anyone recommend a good charging block? I'm gonna be using it when I golf so the 100% brightness/High Accuracy GPS for 4 hours doesn't drain my battery too much.

I ordered a 12K mah power bank, will test it this weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom