• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
post-35717-Will-Smith-DAMN-gif-Imgur-15tf.gif

OOF.

LOL at the tag. I wouldn't want to claim that.
laugh.gif
 I always forget to take it off my Lightroom export settings. 

But yeah, I actually ordered a tempered glass protector and case, they just didn't get shipped to my house yet, go figure. Gonna try to finesse Costco into a return. Wish me luck. 

#TeamNoCase

dropped my phone hella times. Still no cracked glass. :smokin

Dat Sony Quality :smokin :smokin
sony>>>>>samsung
lmao

Dropped my edge a few times sliding out my shorts when I'm sitting down. Still good.

#Teamraw checking in

No case that isn't the size and weight of a briefcase is gonna save that screen from a fall like that. Tempered glass would have saved it though it minimized the damage

My GPE M8 just came in. I consider myself pretty well-versed with flashing on Nexus devices, but things are crazy different with HTC. Scared I might brick my phone :lol:

My GPE M8 just came in. I consider myself pretty well-versed with flashing on Nexus devices, but things are crazy different with HTC. Scared I might brick my phone :lol:

Isn't it just the same thing?

Flash recovery.
Load zip.
Flash zip in recovery?

Gotta do all that S-Off jazz, no? 

S-off is just to flash unsigned RUUs, firmware and radios through fastboot. all you need is unlocked bootloader and root to flash ROMs. flash in recovery after a wipe and everything will be gravy. always make a backup first too in case something happens to go wrong you can just restore from the backup

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

$320 off eBay. Probably 9/10 condition, not a scratch on the screen, just some scuffs along the metal bezel. Pretty happy with it.

Gotta do all that S-Off jazz, no? 

S-off is just to flash RUUs, firmware and radios. all you need is unlocked bootloader and root to flash ROMs. flash in recovery after a wipe and everything will be gravy. always make a backup first too in case something happens to go wrong you can just restore from the backup

What he said, but it was a little intimidating getting started. Struggled with some drivers trouble and getting the phone to connect to adb for some reason.

I do want to try out Sense ROMs but I think I need S-off and do some trickery to get it working correctly. Not sure I want to pay $25 for the S-off and potentially not want/need it.

Last edited:
Wtf you have to pay for s-off?

yeah they started charging $25 a device to help fund the devices they have to pay for (each carrier of each phone). they turned it into like a one click app and it does everything for you though. pretty convenient. im about to s-off my M9 in about 30 minutes haha. it sucks you gotta pay but they make it convenient and they deserve help paying for the devices considering all the work they do imo

what the hell thats kinda whack.

i mean i donated like a dollar to the guy that did s-off for the m7

For all those who use Showbox/HD Cinema/Popcorn Time, etc etc, do you guys download the stuff first, or just stream it directly from the app?

Back
Top Bottom