• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same but showbox started having all these buffering issues so then I switched. I just got HD cinema though gonna see if that works better

Lately I've noticed buffering issues too, and it's usually towards the end of the movie. I thought it was my crappy router.

I also get buffer issues from time to time .. If im watching it on my phone I just go for the medium size files and it usually eliminate the problem.

I can't stream showbox anymore, so that's not an issue. I can only cast screen but that way is horrible.

If I'm going to DL anything it def wouldn't be from Showbox itself ... I have the U on my phone and do it that way.

With this "horrible" T-Mobile unlimited plan that I have 1 to 2 gigs take a painful 3 to 8 minutes max to DL ....

I stream directly for the most part. Sometimes i'll download to my backup S4 while i'm at work or overnight using my home wifi.

I'm still using the shoebox,growbox,all cast combo.

Haven't used popcorn time though, never found the option to stream to my Chromecast for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still using the shoebox,growbox,all cast combo.

Haven't used popcorn time though, never found the option to stream to my Chromecast for some reason.

I use the same combo with Localcast. HD Cinema and Popcorn Time are money as well

Been a long time Show Box user and recently started using HD Cinema. Through limited use, for now, HD Cinema is better imo. It seems faster and the streams are more stable. I haven't had one buffering issue yet... :pimp:

For anybody new, to use with Chromecast: choose the custom button when you go to play a video and it'll let you choose another video player like LocalCast or whatever you use

Started with the showbox x avia setup and now I use hd cinema x localcast. I've never had to DL anything on hd cinema. Showbox works, but is less reliable.

Is there a new option under Showbox to stream to Chromecast? I haven't seen anything since the new updates ...

I haven't checked out HD Cinema ..getting on that now.

Is there a new option under Showbox to stream to Chromecast? I haven't seen anything since the new updates ...

I haven't checked out HD Cinema ..getting on that now.

There is no option to Chromecast anymore on showbox because it is tied into MX Player. In order to stream it to the CC now you have to get a 3rd app called Growbox to be able to use Localcast

just copped the galaxy s6 edge. battery life sucks compared to my old iphone 5s. It drains like 5% battery per hour with the screen off and phone on standby.  

My stand by time improved big time turning off WiFi calling and the always searching for WiFi bs

HD Cinema working like a charm. Plus it streams perfectly thus far.

I'll check growbox, but with Utorrents and now HDCinema Showbox might be taking a back seat at home.

Wifi calling gives me issues. Sometimes people cannot hear me talking but I can hear them.
Its like you're me man. For the last two days my WiFI calling has made it so no one can hear me but I can hear them.

What phone do you have? The Note 4? Cause between this and the texting issues that only you and I seem to be having IDK what to think 

Not even 13 days after purchase, I drop my phone from waist height (3 feet) onto a hard wood floor. I now have a crack that starts from those two fractures and up to the top 1/4 of my screen. 10/10 very durable, would recommend. 

But yeah, I actually ordered a tempered glass protector and case, they just didn't get shipped to my house yet, go figure. Gonna try to finesse Costco into a return. Wish me luck. 
Got the screen fixed by Samsung. Down $215, but I'll likely get it reimbursed by my insurance. Thing is, I still don't want the phone (I actually broke it the night of deciding to return it the following day.)

What happened today:

Rolled up to Costco, asked if I repaired the phone and put it back in New/Like New condition, if I could return it. He said one time, someone had his screen fixed and he returned it, only to be fined by T-Mob for ~$150 likely for the warranty, says he'll process the return if I want tho. I say hol' up. I call T-Mob, she says since I broke the screen, I was out of warranty, no bueno on the return regardless of if I fix it. I say f it, go and get it repaired. Samsung reps at the repair center tell me fixing the screen puts me back under full warranty. Call another center, they say the same. Call T-Mob back, he says the guy who got fined likely had it repaired by a 3rd party and the T-Mob technicians noticed the difference, hit him with the fee. T-Mob rep says if I get it fixed by Samsung (which I had done by that point), I should be piff, but no guarantees. 

SO. What do y'all think. Tomorrow is my last day to return. Bezel's the only thing still scuffed, everything else looks A1. Return it and take the risk of a 150 warranty fine? Keep it and sell it secondhand? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom