• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^Same here, Fry's has it for $169 for AT&T when you renew a 2 year contract. So tempting to scoop one up right now.

Last edited:
Do you guys know of any way that I can view iphone group texts as a thread like iphones do? We already use groupme but it's fantasy football season so secret conversations are going on via text at any given moment and it's just a disaster for me cause I'm on Android. There's 13 of us and im the lone android user. Help?

Also I got SwiftKey and it's the best keyboard I've used so far.

What micro SD cards are you guys using? Is a regular sandisk class 4 card good enough or would i be better off getting a sandisk ultra card? And as far as music goes is isyncr the best route to go if i want to be able to sync all my music from itunes? i want my exact playlists etc loaded into the phone the way i have it on itunes and my current iphone. Thanks.

Last edited:
^
>: T-Mobile is getting The Note II and Verizon gets nothing. I really wanted to try a Note out but doesn't look like it's going to happen.

^
>: T-Mobile is getting The Note II and Verizon gets nothing. I really wanted to try a Note out but doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Word. The only thing left is this HTC Phablet that there is little to no information about, no one even knows when it's supposed to be announced.

I seriously just might get the iphone.

Wait, the S3 is quad core?

nope only international

the one in the states also has an lte chip which isnt compatible with quad core.

i have an evo lte getting kinda bored of it should i get a galaxy nexus or s3?

im tired of company skinning android so im leaning toward the nexus

^

Word. The only thing left is this HTC Phablet that there is little to no information about, no one even knows when it's supposed to be announced.

I seriously just might get the iphone.
That's what i'm going to end up doing. I'll get that and get a Nexus 7 to watch Netflix, hboGO, and read books on.

What yall think about them Razrs? the White HD Maxx joint looks GOOD. honestly better than the GS3 because its not plastic.

**** a Motorola phone. They all look the same, boring as hell :rolleyes
The only thing impressive bout em is battery life.

I'm not impressed. It didn't come with laser beams and leopard skin cover. :smh:

:lol: im kinda impressed that phone looks great and that battery :pimp: . cons for me are MotoBlurr skin, Stupid Verizon Logo i hate lol and no quad core.

kept it stock Google Jelly bean and we got something :smokin

Last edited:
^
Yeah, I hate that Verizon likes to put their branding on the phones. I really wish Google would put a stop to the phone manufacturers putting their own crappy skins over the os and all the unnecessary bloatware. People would be more happy if the phones came with stock Android. I'll never buy a Motorola phone again. Can't wait to upgrade and get rid of this Droid X.

That Nokia windows phone looks NICE!!!!!!!

bgr-lumia-920-820-1.jpg

Info needed.

I have a Galaxy S2 on Sprint with no insurance via Sprint...could anyone explain to me how the warranty works with Samsung? I've had the phone about a year and I'm having problems with the phone constantly resetting. The phone was always quick to overheat Which I hear is a motherboard issue.

Info needed.
I have a Galaxy S2 on Sprint with no insurance via Sprint...could anyone explain to me how the warranty works with Samsung? I've had the phone about a year and I'm having problems with the phone constantly resetting. The phone was always quick to overheat Which I hear is a motherboard issue.

under or over a year? all devices have 1 yr warranty, more than likely they will send you a refurb.

whats a good app for email unread count, i have gmail and yahoo email accounts and i sync both to the stock email app, but i would like to have an unread email counter like how the iphone has....anyone?

Back
Top Bottom