• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does sprint change screens without getting a new phone. i have the tiniest crack in my screen and it works perfectly fine but it's just annoying. i don't want a whole new phone though so if that's my only option i'll just rock the crack until i upgrade.

I have a problem guys. I have the Galaxy S2 and recently it's been resetting, turning on and off with a black screen and just vibrating.

Fast forward to today, it does it again but this time it won't turn back on. Screen is black and the phone non stop vibrate.

Any idea on what could be the issue? Any help is appreciated.

Thinking about getting an ipad 2 or a nexus 7 and was wondering which is better? Both are going for about the same price on CL in my area. I would use it for mostly web browsing, music and maybe a few movies :nerd:

Windows Phone 8 looks interesting. I wont be leaving my Nexus to get a Lumia 920 but I might get one as a secondary phone

What micro SD cards are you guys using? Is a regular sandisk class 4 card good enough or would i be better off getting a sandisk ultra card? And as far as music goes is isyncr the best route to go if i want to be able to sync all my music from itunes? i want my exact playlists etc loaded into the phone the way i have it on itunes and my current iphone. Thanks.
just check slickdeals every now and then... usually a micosd card will show up... i picked up a samsung class 10 for $28 to use in my GSII...

does sprint change screens without getting a new phone. i have the tiniest crack in my screen and it works perfectly fine but it's just annoying. i don't want a whole new phone though so if that's my only option i'll just rock the crack until i upgrade.

I had HTC EVO with some Hairline cracks, they fixed the phone with a refurbished LCD screen. If they can't fix it they will give you a new-refurbished phone.

Cubanref------Nexus 7 Think about the Google play ecosystem that ties in all your purchases and content. Going to iTunes/app store can have you repurchasing things (if you do)

Actually hold what I said earlier about grabbing an Iphone. If this phone is the HTC phablet then :pimp:. I'd actually prefer a HTC phone anyway just because I've had zero hardware problems sicne I got my Incredible close to 3 years now. Phone is still holding on strong so HTC's build quality is >>>>>>

Mystery HTC device may be part of Big Red’s lineup
by Nathan Snyder on Sep 06, 2012 with 0 Comments

Yesterday, we brought you rumors of a new HTC phablet in the works. Today, we’d like to update to this announcement: Verizon may actually have this device in their possession for rollout soon. My, how time flies quickly in the world of mobile tech.

The image above shows the HTC 6435, which could also be the HTC Endeavour II, as mentioned by Chinese forums. Things are still at a rumor level but this image does confirm that the device is not just a prototype anymore. In fact, a carrier’s device management system will only show devices prior to rollout, so this is good news for people excited about the possible release of an HTC phablet soon.

As always, we’ll keep you fresh on the heels of what appears HTC trying to reclaim their former glory, and doing so with the biggest carrier in the US! Stay locked in to our Google + page for breaking developments!

hmmm... note 2 for t-mobile?.. might cop.. i have a GSII now, might upgrade my daughters line and give her a old cell...

Anyone on Sprint with a Galaxy Nexus or Nexus S 4g receive the JellyBean update yet? I read on Engadget that it would start being pushed out today Sep. 6.

just copped the a GS3 and am trying to put some files on this mug. I attempted to download the drivers from samsungs web site but its moving slower than a snail on a sunday afternoon.

any suggestions on a file transfer program?

Any good programs to sync content from a mac to a galaxy s3? I want to know what programs to get in advance before i cop the phone. Main thing is being able to sync all my music and playlists from itunes onto the phone. Read isyncr works best but if theirs anything free that'll be even better.

Any good programs to sync content from a mac to a galaxy s3? I want to know what programs to get in advance before i cop the phone. Main thing is being able to sync all my music and playlists from itunes onto the phone. Read isyncr works best but if theirs anything free that'll be even better.

Doubletwist the app and the desktop client are both great if you want a iTunes like experience but less cumbersome to use.
Also try airdroid too. Isyncer is weak sauce.

Looks like I'm goona need to refresh the recommended “apps list”

cant get my marketplace to sync with my gmail account on my hero... anybody have an idea why ???

Last edited:
those with galaxy nexus are there any problems i should look out for?

is 270 a fair price?

cant get my marketplace to sync with my gmail account on my hero... anybody have an idea why ???
If your still calling it marketplace its not your phone ✆ its your wallet. #upgrade.

Que? school me plz

if ur phone is updated meaning running the latest and greatest android firmware then the marketplace has been replaced with the google play store.

but since u have the hero i think you are probably still on froyo

Back
Top Bottom