• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guess not

Got this from Google Groups, might be worth trying:

I got the solution for this problem now after searching various forums.

You can fix this problem without resetting it to factory state.

What you do is simply to open your youtube applikation > press menu > and then log in with your google/youtube account (your gmail).

This will add your google account to the phone and it will syncronize it with the phone.

If it does not automatically sync, go to settings > accounts and syncronization and syncronize it.

You should now be able to use market and all your google apps without any problems now! :smile:

thanks again fam this actually did work... now i can actually try & use the info in this thread.... gotta catch up on 800 pages :lol:

Last edited:
does sprint change screens without getting a new phone. i have the tiniest crack in my screen and it works perfectly fine but it's just annoying. i don't want a whole new phone though so if that's my only option i'll just rock the crack until i upgrade.

I had HTC EVO with some Hairline cracks, they fixed the phone with a refurbished LCD screen. If they can't fix it they will give you a new-refurbished phone.

Cubanref------Nexus 7 Think about the Google play ecosystem that ties in all your purchases and content. Going to iTunes/app store can have you repurchasing things (if you do)

Cool. Thanks for the reply.

One more question. I have been using pdanet to USB tether since sprint blocked fox fi. I don't have the hot spot added to my plan so if I use the stock sprint app will they just charge me?

Cool. Thanks for the reply.
One more question. I have been using pdanet to USB tether since sprint blocked fox fi. I don't have the hot spot added to my plan so if I use the stock sprint app will they just charge me?

Look for the foxfi apk you'll be good. No they won't charge till you activated the hot spot to Ur plan

im back...........with the GSIII now, :smile:.

Only thing i hate about this phone is the auto-correct/predictive text.

Its annoying as hell..........and it keeps capitalizing the I in everything i type.

i can type sprain and it will put spraIn.......lol. Its small, but annoying as hell.:smh::smh::smh:

rooted already, but looking for the best rom right now.

Its annoying as hell..........and it keeps capitalizing the I in everything i type.
i can type sprain and it will put spraIn.......lol. Its small, but annoying as hell.:smh::smh::smh:

Good to hear from you PAC. Try Swift key or DL a ICS keyboard

Dropping sprint and getting a Galaxy Nexus on straight talk may go down as one of my better decisions in life 8)

I'm thinking of doing the same. My contract with ATT expired back in March and i've been contemplating not signing another two year contract. Anyone know if i can use my current iphone 4 for example with straight talk or some other service? What do i need to do to be able to use my current phone for now before i possibly cop a Nexus soon. Thanks.

i tried the s3 keyboard and it sucks donkey balls.

swiftkey is much better

I'm thinking of doing the same. My contract with ATT expired back in March and i've been contemplating not signing another two year contract. Anyone know if i can use my current iphone 4 for example with straight talk or some other service? What do i need to do to be able to use my current phone for now before i possibly cop a Nexus soon. Thanks.

Yeah man you can just make sure you call at&t to have them unlock your iPhone for free. You can pop in any Sim card of your choice once your phone is unlocked. When you cop a gsm nexus it will cone unlocked for any Sim no need to call or ask.

Yeah man you can just make sure you call at&t to have them unlock your iPhone for free. You can pop in any Sim card of your choice once your phone is unlocked. When you cop a gsm nexus it will cone unlocked for any Sim no need to call or ask.

Awesome, thanks a lot. Might end up going this route. Don't want to be locked into any contracts anymore. Might be going into the military soon as well and don't want to be tied to a contract if i get deployed overseas somewhere.

The microUSB port on my Galaxy Nexus is broken
frown.gif
What are my options?

Has anyone gone through Verizon's TEP (Total Equipment Protection) before? Is it quick?

take it to a verizon store.......it should be covered under the phones warranty plan.

Depends on how it got broken.....your fault, or faulty equipment.

but how is straight talk internet service and phone service?

From what little research i've done it's actually quite good. The unlimited data is a bit misleading though from what reviewers have said. It's more like 2gb's a month is what your allowed before you start getting messages saying your using too much data etc. But as far as the phone and texts go it is unlimited. Uses ATT's and T-Mobile's network i believe it was. No 4g or LTE speeds, only 3g.

The microUSB port on my Galaxy Nexus is broken :frown: What are my options?

Has anyone gone through Verizon's TEP (Total Equipment Protection) before? Is it quick?

If its BROKEN as in something broke/physical damage, dont waste your time going into the Verizon store, go to phoneclaim.com/verizon because all they are going to do in the store is get you on the phone with assurion or hand you an insurance pamplet. Deductible is 99 bucks.

If there is NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE and the port just isnt taking a charge then go into the store with your charger and they will test it with one of theirs and if it doesnt work they will mail you a refurb nexus.

i tried the s3 keyboard and it sucks donkey balls.

swiftkey is much better
I found swiftkey to be annoying as hell. I prefer the ICS keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom