• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMH I'm getting tired of Sprint...if they don't continue giving me my discount, Im returning this SGS3 and getting a Galaxy Nexus and getting a straight talk plan...

I was with sprint, but I couldn't take there abysmal service here where I'm at. I'm about to hop on that straight talk though by the end of the month. Hopefully. I heard they were pretty good.

It's ridiculous how much I like my Nexus after a couple days, and I'm sure I've only scratched the surface of what it can do.

The signal isn't perfect and it still drops occasionally.. But I might just live with it because I don't want to exchange it again and get a worse replacement.

Last edited:
Traded my HTC One X + 50 bucks for a Note from a dude on CL...I consider that a steal. :pimp:

Loved the One X but the lack of expandable storage killed me...don't understand why AT&T didn't participate in the Dropbox promo. After using the Nexus 7 almost daily the Note to me is just average size. I held an HTC Inspire in my hands and I was shocked at how small it felt.

I would never trade in a phone with S4 processor for one with an S3... I'm sorry bro but dude got off especially with the Note 2 dropping in about 3 weeks. 

It's ridiculous how much I like my Nexus after a couple days, and I'm sure I've only scratched the surface of what it can do.
The signal isn't perfect and it still drops occasionally.. But I might just live with it because I don't want to exchange it again and get a worse replacement.
Glad your happy with it ,You'll be even more hyped when you install JB

who says the note 2 is dropping in 3 weeks lol...the note 10.1 gonna have its time in the light first, they announce the note 2 then people still gonna have to wait probably come out in october like the original note

but yeah should have just been a straight up trade imo why u have to give him 50$ unless he gave u a 64gb card and a bunch of accessories

man how do i get all my posts back...

Last edited:
Does anyone have any suggestions on which MicroSD card would be good for the Galaxy s3?

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Release Date August 29; Samsung Jumping Gun Before Apple iPhone 5[/h1]

By Keerthi Chandrashekar | First Posted: Aug 06, 2012 01:03 PM EDT
samsung.jpg

(Photo : REUTERS/Lee Jae Won ) Samsung is taking the world's most valuable company, Apple, head on with a slew of new products in 2012.

The battle for smartphone and tablet supremacy between Apple and Samsung will be heating up even more as the Korean electronics manufacturer plans on unveiling the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on August 29.

"We plan to unveil the next Galaxy Note at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin on August 29," a Samsung spokesman said on August 3.

No further details were provided, and the announcement is set to be two days before the IFA consumer electronics fair  kicks off in Berlin.

Like Us on Facebook  

An August 29 reveal date will also give Samsung a bit of leeway before Apple officially unveils the hotly-anticipated iPhone 5. Apple is expected to make an announcement on September 12  which will detail its upcoming line of products, including a new iPhone, an iPad Mini, a new iPod Touch, and also a new iPod Nano.

The timing of the Galaxy Note 2 unveiling will give Samsung a couple of weeks in the media spotlight before the iPhone 5 steals it away. You can bet Samsung will push the device in hopes of snapping up more sales.

Details about official Galaxy Note 2 specs will have to wait until August 29, but various media outlets in South Korea and on the internet have stated that the Galaxy Note 2 will come with a slightly larger 5.5-inch "unbreakable" screen and a faster processor than the Galaxy Note. There is no confirmation that it will ship with Android Jelly Bean installed, although website SamMobile  says that the Galaxy Note 2 will most likely receive it in the fourth quarter of 2012, a couple months after its release.

The launch of the Galaxy Note 2 will only exacerbate the intense rivalry between Samsung and Apple. The two companies are currently embroiled in various lawsuits in which both companies are accusing the other or wrongfully stealing ideas and technologies from one another.

Apple has been sitting on top of the smartphone and tablet market for a few years now, and only recently has Samsung made a major dent in Apple sales. Samsung's smartphone sales in the second quarter of 2012 nearly doubled those of the Apple iPhone. Some of this can be attributed to the fact that many would-be iPhone purchasers are simply holding out for the iPhone 5 later this year. Another factor has been the popularity and success of the Samsung Galaxy S3  smartphone launched in the United States in June.

[color= rgb(30, 30, 30)]Read more at http://www.latinospost.com/articles...before-apple-iphone-5.htm#IZ78smcsRI1Gshzf.99[/color]

Just got my gnex from ups, i went to pop my sim (simple mobile) and it says it cant find the sim. I put the sim in my old phone and it works fine.

Anything I need to do to get it to read it? Thanks

Just got my gnex from ups, i went to pop my sim (simple mobile) and it says it cant find the sim. I put the sim in my old phone and it works fine.
Anything I need to do to get it to read it? Thanks

try rebooting it with the sim in the phone and turn on/off airplane mode. Usually Simple Mobile has certain instructions on their website check there.

ok no more cracked screen... take 2

this go round copped the portfolio cover samsung oem case. a diztronic matte pebble blue one and a leather wallet one. also picked up charging dock with 2 extra batteries and a wall charger for them... all for like 70 bucks. god i love amazon... im set. i really think i might keep this phone longer than 6 months lol 
pimp.gif

Traded my HTC One X + 50 bucks for a Note from a dude on CL...I consider that a steal. :pimp:
Loved the One X but the lack of expandable storage killed me...don't understand why AT&T didn't participate in the Dropbox promo. After using the Nexus 7 almost daily the Note to me is just average size. I held an HTC Inspire in my hands and I was shocked at how small it felt.

The other guy won :lol:

Soooo I downloaded the Android 4.0.4 update last week and my battery life since has been awwwwwwwwwwwwwwfulllllllllllll.

I peeped my phone at lunch and it was at 27% after being fully charged at 8am... Then as i sat there it went down to 24% in a matter of minutes when i wasn't even doing anything to it hardly.

Why is this eating my battery so much faster now?

Glad i'm finally able to upgrade from my Droid X :x. Never buying a Motorola phone again. I'm on Verizon and disappointed that they don't have the Galaxy Note. I'll wait a few more months and wait for new stuff to release.

They did. I got 25GB on my One X.

Jokes on you. The guy on CL won.

you don't really need it tho? ...at least in my exp. there's no flash for my jb rom, but the internet is still the same. html5 i guess idk..

I can live without it but I like to listen to songs on sites like hiphopearly before
I DL them. I'll try the apk tho thanks

Back
Top Bottom