• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a GSM Galaxy nexus running Jelly bean. Someone wants to trade a brand new HTC one X for the nexus. Yes or No ?

How can I make Chrome my default browser? Right now it's HTC Internet, and when ever I launch an internet link its launches HTC. Ive clear defaults for it, but there is no way to make Chrome my default launcher.

got pebble blue on VZW tho but still the color is :pimp:

been goin caseless jus to shine on em haha well that and the case mate phantom i got made it OD huge. brick status.

hopefully im as careful with it after a few months as i have been this first week or so :lol:

I have a GSM Galaxy nexus running Jelly bean. Someone wants to trade a brand new HTC one X for the nexus. Yes or No ?

of course not, the dude who want to trade clearly don't like htc sense, but if you wana play smart, do the trade sell the one x and get like $400 for it and buy another GNEX from google play store for $349. You might walk away with a W.

How can I make Chrome my default browser? Right now it's HTC Internet, and when ever I launch an internet link its launches HTC. Ive clear defaults for it, but there is no way to make Chrome my default launcher.

Whenever I click links... it pops up all my browsers I have, but underneath there is a little box I can check that asks "make default browser"

here, just took screenshot for you..see pic:

10z61rs.png

Really hope the rumors of 4 Nexus devices being released this fall are true . I need me a HTC Nexus with a Super LCD 2 screen and Polycarbonate unibody construction
[h1]Google Nexus X[/h1]
Posted by Ahmed Haji  on May 23, 2012 03:46 am

I did a little mock up for Google Nexus X, that should be based on HTC One X ..

In white and gold .. just for fun and wanted to show it to you guys ..

sick.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Really hope the rumors of 4 Nexus devices being released this fall are true . I need me a HTC Nexus with a Super LCD 2 screen and Polycarbonate unibody construction
[h1]Google Nexus X[/h1]
Posted by Ahmed Haji  on May 23, 2012 03:46 am

I did a little mock up for Google Nexus X, that should be based on HTC One X ..

In white and gold .. just for fun and wanted to show it to you guys ..

sick.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
  *jizz*

Wish that was real!!! That would be epic....

^no thanks. after getting a second battery + wall charger (and never having to have my phone tethered to a charger) for my current phone, all my phones in the future must have removable battery.

^no thanks. after getting a second battery + wall charger (and never having to have my phone tethered to a charger) for my current phone, all my phones in the future must have removable battery.

This LITERALLY is what I based my decision on between SGS3 and HTC. I picked up 2 Anker batteries for $16 and a wall battery charger for $3 off ebay, and I get to avoid being that person constantly searching for an outlet everywhere they go.

This LITERALLY is what I based my decision on between SGS3 and HTC. I picked up 2 Anker batteries for $16 and a wall battery charger for $3 off ebay, and I get to avoid being that person constantly searching for an outlet everywhere they go.

personally i think if a phone can't get you through a solid day of casual use ( occasional web browsing, email check, typical texting, occasional phone call) while leaving you with 20% towards the night, the phone hasn't been designed well at all.

companies try to use speed to market these phones, but moto has been the only one to market a phone strictly off battery life. quad core processors x LTE? cmon son that battery life reads terrible on paper what makes you think itll be difference in real life? who the hell needs a quad core processor? 3 yrs ago we got along fine with single core 1ghz processors, and that hasn't changed honestly.

these phones nowadays come with 1.5ghz dual core with super duper HD LED better than blu ray quad color 4D screens, with LTE and a measly little battery.

...and they try to give u a free battery with these phones? that admitting to selling a phone with a bad battery lol. this is the one thing i've always given credit to apple for, their PCB design is MUCH more space efficient than other manufacturers so they can maximize battery capacity. iphones consist mostly of battery and the actual logic board uses very little real estate. more companies need to follow. if moto can make a 20hr high end LTE phone why can't everyone else?

I've been doing my own research and reading up but I figured to come to NT.

Moving to Verizon and looking for the best I can get. I was initially interested between the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy III. Yes/no/others?

Appreciate it

I've been doing my own research and reading up but I figured to come to NT.
Moving to Verizon and looking for the best I can get. I was initially interested between the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy III. Yes/no/others?
Appreciate it

galaxy nexus just got dropped to $100.

personally i think if a phone can't get you through a solid day of casual use ( occasional web browsing, email check, typical texting, occasional phone call) while leaving you with 20% towards the night, the phone hasn't been designed well at all.
companies try to use speed to market these phones, but moto has been the only one to market a phone strictly off battery life. quad core processors x LTE? cmon son that battery life reads terrible on paper what makes you think itll be difference in real life? who the hell needs a quad core processor? 3 yrs ago we got along fine with single core 1ghz processors, and that hasn't changed honestly.
these phones nowadays come with 1.5ghz dual core with super duper HD LED better than blu ray quad color 4D screens, with LTE and a measly little battery.
...and they try to give u a free battery with these phones? that admitting to selling a phone with a bad battery lol. this is the one thing i've always given credit to apple for, their PCB design is MUCH more space efficient than other manufacturers so they can maximize battery capacity. iphones consist mostly of battery and the actual logic board uses very little real estate. more companies need to follow. if moto can make a 20hr high end LTE phone why can't everyone else?
The s3 gets 20+ hours with ~3 hours screen time pretty easily.

The only times I would use it for more than 3 hours are when I'm updating apps or other stuff, which means I'm sitting next to a computer, or when I'm using GPS. Either way, there's a charger a foot away.

The only thing I don't like about that idea is having to open/close the battery cover every day.

Last edited:
I'm the Evo LTE now. I'm getting used to the non removable battery. I purposely made my phone freeze up just to see what it does, surprisingly it automatically reboots, then sends an error report to HTC.

Not bad.

Whenever I click links... it pops up all my browsers I have, but underneath there is a little box I can check that asks "make default browser"
here, just took screenshot for you..see pic:
10z61rs.png

OR
Head to Settings -> Apps -> All -> Internet -> Clear Defaults. Next time you do a search or open a link, you'll be given a choice of which app you want to open it with. Select Chrome and put a tick in the "Make Default" checkbox and that should make Chrome the default browser.

Back
Top Bottom