• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Any NYC NTers going?

BGR’s first ever meet up event takes place in NYC on September 7th!

Many of you have been reading BGR for years and yet we still don’t know any of the faces behind the avatars. Well, there’s some we probably don’t want to know, but that’s beside the point. We’re doing a super event that’s just for BGR readers and fans in New York City on September 7th at 7:00 p.m., and it’s your chance to corner me and try and make me switch from an iPhone to Android, to smack some sense into Zach for loving the PlayBook, and to try and get Todd off his Infuse. We’ll have some special guests, good music and of course, the entire BGR team will be there. Samsung will also be on hand to demo some of the company’s latest devices. Space is incredibly limited, so if you’d like to attend, please make sure to RSVP at the email below address, and make sure to get there early! We’ll also be giving away a heap load of Samsung devices, so you really want to get there early. The event is at one our favorite spots in the city, AVENUE, and of course, we’d like to thank Samsung for sponsoring the event.

Click here to RSVP [/quote]

Going to the Engadget one today

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

i swear yall change yall %$*# everyday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

got to though.

So I'm getting a new phone this weekend and it's between the HTC Inspire 4G and the Samsung Infuse. What do you guys recommend?

So I'm getting a new phone this weekend and it's between the HTC Inspire 4G and the Samsung Infuse. What do you guys recommend?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

HTC Inspire 4G if you definitely need a new phone this weekend. I also recommend going to Radioshack, Bestbuy, or Target Mobile instant rebates, 30 day exchange just in case Samsung Galaxy S II drops

HTC Inspire 4G if you definitely need a new phone this weekend. I also recommend going to Radioshack, Bestbuy, or Target Mobile instant rebates, 30 day exchange just in case Samsung Galaxy S II drops

Yeah it's going to be this weekend..
Why Inspire over infuse?

Yeah it's going to be this weekend..
Why Inspire over infuse?

[h4]
[h4]Samsung Galaxy S II not coming to Verizon after all? (update: confirmed)[/h4]
By Brad Molen   posted Aug 25th 2011 2:46PM

Many of us were holding out hopes that the Function, Verizon's rumored variant of the Samsung Galaxy S II, would be the latest addition to its LTE lineup, but now we're hearing that it may not be coming to the carrier at all. According to the Wall Street Journal, it appears quite likely that Big Red won't be involved in Samsung's anticipated launch event this coming Monday. The publication cites people familiar with the plans, who also mentioned that we should still expect to see the Galaxy S II make its way to Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T at the very least. Now here's some possible relief to the sting you may have just felt:BGR is now reporting that while this is all true, Verizon has a Samsung phone in the works that will have "nearly identical specs" to that of the GSII. We're still awaiting official confirmation from Verizon on the matter and will update when we receive word.

Update: We just heard from a Verizon spokesperson who confirmed the carrier will not be carrying the device, and offered the following quote: "We have a robust portfolio of devices that offer customers exciting options including the Droid Charge by Samsung which runs on Verizon Wireless' 4G LTE network."
[/h4]

[h4]
[h4]Samsung Galaxy S II not coming to Verizon after all? (update: confirmed)[/h4]

Many of us were holding out hopes that the Function, Verizon's rumored variant of the Samsung Galaxy S II, would be the latest addition to its LTE lineup, but now we're hearing that it may not be coming to the carrier at all. According to the Wall Street Journal, it appears quite likely that Big Red won't be involved in Samsung's anticipated launch event this coming Monday. The publication cites people familiar with the plans, who also mentioned that we should still expect to see the Galaxy S II make its way to Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T at the very least. Now here's some possible relief to the sting you may have just felt:BGR is now reporting that while this is all true, Verizon has a Samsung phone in the works that will have "nearly identical specs" to that of the GSII. We're still awaiting official confirmation from Verizon on the matter and will update when we receive word.

Update: We just heard from a Verizon spokesperson who confirmed the carrier will not be carrying the device, and offered the following quote: "We have a robust portfolio of devices that offer customers exciting options including the Droid Charge by Samsung which runs on Verizon Wireless' 4G LTE network."
[/h4]

can anybody point me in the direction on how to root an htc Evo... please!

would like the easiest directions possible, not to tech-savvy... thanks in advance!

would like the easiest directions possible, not to tech-savvy... thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by khemikalali

OHHHHHHH FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like i took off the info instructing new people to check the first page a little too soon
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by khemikalali

OHHHHHHH FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like i took off the info instructing new people to check the first page a little too soon
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

[h4]

[/h4]

wow.........surprised to say the least.  Droid charge is ugly, but i guess its close. (but im SURE the SSGS II will show us how close it ISNT)

[h4]

[/h4]

wow.........surprised to say the least.  Droid charge is ugly, but i guess its close. (but im SURE the SSGS II will show us how close it ISNT)

[h4]

[/h4]

I wonder if MOTO had anything to do with it
grin.gif

[h4]

[/h4]

I wonder if MOTO had anything to do with it
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom