Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6077780973_37c5670ec6_b.jpg

What's up guys I have an EVO 3D and was wondering if there is an app or a way to have some pictures set to private?

What's up guys I have an EVO 3D and was wondering if there is an app or a way to have some pictures set to private?

Originally Posted by cubanref

I've been using HidenSeek for years on Android, never had a problem
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This Evo 3D with NONsense + adw ex launcher is CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im starting to love this phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

3D feature is still useless, 

This Evo 3D with NONsense + adw ex launcher is CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im starting to love this phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

3D feature is still useless, 

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

pimp.gif

Does it hide them on the phone or store them online? I don't want the developer to have access to my pics lol

pimp.gif

Does it hide them on the phone or store them online? I don't want the developer to have access to my pics lol

pimp.gif

Naw, nothing to worry about nothing it's not stored online
laugh.gif
. It just hides them on your phone..even if you access them through your desktop the files still cant be viewed...plus when you install HidenSeek to your phone it will be listed as an app called "flashlight" and can actually be used as a flashlight app for extra security measures
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. It just hides them on your phone..even if you access them through your desktop the files still cant be viewed...plus when you install HidenSeek to your phone it will be listed as an app called "flashlight" and can actually be used as a flashlight app for extra security measures
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haha ok thanks I'm about to install that
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haha ok thanks I'm about to install that
pimp.gif

Any NYC NTers going?

BGR’s first ever meet up event takes place in NYC on September 7th!

Many of you have been reading BGR for years and yet we still don’t know any of the faces behind the avatars. Well, there’s some we probably don’t want to know, but that’s beside the point. We’re doing a super event that’s just for BGR readers and fans in New York City on September 7th at 7:00 p.m., and it’s your chance to corner me and try and make me switch from an iPhone to Android, to smack some sense into Zach for loving the PlayBook, and to try and get Todd off his Infuse. We’ll have some special guests, good music and of course, the entire BGR team will be there. Samsung will also be on hand to demo some of the company’s latest devices. Space is incredibly limited, so if you’d like to attend, please make sure to RSVP at the email below address, and make sure to get there early! We’ll also be giving away a heap load of Samsung devices, so you really want to get there early. The event is at one our favorite spots in the city, AVENUE, and of course, we’d like to thank Samsung for sponsoring the event.

Click here to RSVP

Any NYC NTers going?

Many of you have been reading BGR for years and yet we still don’t know any of the faces behind the avatars. Well, there’s some we probably don’t want to know, but that’s beside the point. We’re doing a super event that’s just for BGR readers and fans in New York City on September 7th at 7:00 p.m., and it’s your chance to corner me and try and make me switch from an iPhone to Android, to smack some sense into Zach for loving the PlayBook, and to try and get Todd off his Infuse. We’ll have some special guests, good music and of course, the entire BGR team will be there. Samsung will also be on hand to demo some of the company’s latest devices. Space is incredibly limited, so if you’d like to attend, please make sure to RSVP at the email below address, and make sure to get there early! We’ll also be giving away a heap load of Samsung devices, so you really want to get there early. The event is at one our favorite spots in the city, AVENUE, and of course, we’d like to thank Samsung for sponsoring the event.

Click here to RSVP

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Any NYC NTers going?

Click here to RSVP [/quote]

Going to the Engadget one today

Back
Top Bottom