Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Rape b.
30t6p3b.gif
no lubricants...
sick.gif

anywhooo anyone needin an outta contract Verizon phone or an Iphone to jailbreak and flash holla at ya boy... sittin on an extra upgrade
pimp.gif

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They buggin!!!!!!!

ive had to use my insurance a few times, but thats just too much.

The only thing i dont like about this is that the price will not go down after a certain amount of time..............those are upgrade prices.

The only thing i dont like about this is that the price will not go down after a certain amount of time..............those are upgrade prices.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

You must be on Verizon, they blocked tethering apps from market so now you have to side-load them!
i just checked my market and barnacle is there
indifferent.gif

Yeah barnacle is there but does it work for you? It'll seem like it works but no device I've used has recognized it

Im not using barnacle b, Im using open garden and it works just fine...btw I have a thunderbolt.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

You must be on Verizon, they blocked tethering apps from market so now you have to side-load them!
i just checked my market and barnacle is there
indifferent.gif

Yeah barnacle is there but does it work for you? It'll seem like it works but no device I've used has recognized it

Im not using barnacle b, Im using open garden and it works just fine...btw I have a thunderbolt.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

This is another reason why the t-mobile and att acquisition should NOT go through.

ATT can suck it. Thank goodness i left them last year weak service and expensive prices to get so little.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

This is another reason why the t-mobile and att acquisition should NOT go through.

ATT can suck it. Thank goodness i left them last year weak service and expensive prices to get so little.

Its a cool phone but I'd wait for the galaxy s 2

This.......I keep telling people to see the screen before they make a decision.  Once they see that crappy dot dot dot junk, they change their mind.

Its a cool phone but I'd wait for the galaxy s 2

This.......I keep telling people to see the screen before they make a decision.  Once they see that crappy dot dot dot junk, they change their mind.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Whats the word on the Photon? Is the rumor true about all the crash issues? Thinking of making the jump to Sprint.
1st Photon maintenance update was today

• Improvements to voice calling to eliminate inadvertent voice calls defaulting to mute
  • Improve stability, resulting in fewer occurrences of unresponsiveness
  • Bluetooth support for mono headsets with the Sprint Visual Voicemail application

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Whats the word on the Photon? Is the rumor true about all the crash issues? Thinking of making the jump to Sprint.
1st Photon maintenance update was today

• Improvements to voice calling to eliminate inadvertent voice calls defaulting to mute
  • Improve stability, resulting in fewer occurrences of unresponsiveness
  • Bluetooth support for mono headsets with the Sprint Visual Voicemail application

Back
Top Bottom