• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 yr ... i remember when i got my evo like wth do i do ...
laugh.gif

i still
30t6p3b.gif
at having 6 blackberrys b4 i made the switch

[h1]
[h1]Samsung's Legal Team Confirms Google Nexus Prime[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy |2:46 AM 26-Aug-11 |http://pocketnow.com/android/samsungs-legal-team-confirms-nexus-prime#disqus_thread/cdn.pocketnow.com/xc:1311340928/images/ico_comment.gif);">http://cdn.pocketnow.com/...images/ico_comment.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 2px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 Comments

Nexus-Prime-Confirmed.jpg

There are so many rumors around the next Google Nexus phone, allegedly called the Nexus Prime, that we already take it for granted Samsung is making it. In case you have any doubts, the manufacturer's legal team comes to the rescue basically confirming the Samsung-made Google Nexus Prime. 

In the screenshot above (full size) you'll see a Cease and Desist letter from the Korean manufacturer's legal team trying to stop a firmware leak for the Nexus Prime. Not only the letter confirms the existence of the phone but it also brings confirmation to the fact that Samsung is indeed making the phone. 

The Google Nexus Prime recently showed up inside Verizon's headquarters and there are several rumors around the phone's screen size: some say 4.5 - 4.65 inches, some say around 5.2 inches. The display will be a 720p one with 720 x 1280 resolution according to hear-say and birds chirp about a Texas Instruments OMAP4460 dual-core processor running at 1.5GHz aided by a PowerVR SGX540 GPU. 

Source: Geek 
Via: PhoneArena
[/h1]http://www.phonearena.com/news/Nexus-Prime-confirmed-by-Samsung-lawyers_id21564

[h1]
[h1]Samsung's Legal Team Confirms Google Nexus Prime[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy |2:46 AM 26-Aug-11 |http://pocketnow.com/android/samsungs-legal-team-confirms-nexus-prime#disqus_thread/cdn.pocketnow.com/xc:1311340928/images/ico_comment.gif);">http://cdn.pocketnow.com/...images/ico_comment.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 2px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 Comments

Nexus-Prime-Confirmed.jpg

There are so many rumors around the next Google Nexus phone, allegedly called the Nexus Prime, that we already take it for granted Samsung is making it. In case you have any doubts, the manufacturer's legal team comes to the rescue basically confirming the Samsung-made Google Nexus Prime. 

In the screenshot above (full size) you'll see a Cease and Desist letter from the Korean manufacturer's legal team trying to stop a firmware leak for the Nexus Prime. Not only the letter confirms the existence of the phone but it also brings confirmation to the fact that Samsung is indeed making the phone. 

The Google Nexus Prime recently showed up inside Verizon's headquarters and there are several rumors around the phone's screen size: some say 4.5 - 4.65 inches, some say around 5.2 inches. The display will be a 720p one with 720 x 1280 resolution according to hear-say and birds chirp about a Texas Instruments OMAP4460 dual-core processor running at 1.5GHz aided by a PowerVR SGX540 GPU. 

Source: Geek 
Via: PhoneArena
[/h1]http://www.phonearena.com/news/Nexus-Prime-confirmed-by-Samsung-lawyers_id21564

[h4]Trio of US Samsung Galaxy S II models get together for a group photo?[/h4]
By Brad Molen   posted Aug 26th 2011 4:46PM

Gaze closely at the above picture. Is this classy-looking bunch of phones the actual trio of Galaxy S IIdevices we expect to see unveiled at Samsung's press event this coming Monday? If so, our mouths are commencing salivation as we speak. From the looks of it, the Samsung HerculesEpic Touch 4G and Attain are shown off hanging out together in full disclosure. Granted, we've seen the T-Mobile and Sprintversions before, so this image simply verifies what we've already seen. The big reveal, however, is the look of AT&T's variant -- a device that's managed to do the best job at playing hide-and-seek -- which appears to be eerily similar to a leaked render we encountered in June. We're only a matter of days away from knowing for sure, but this will definitely get your weekend started off on the right foot

[h4]Trio of US Samsung Galaxy S II models get together for a group photo?[/h4]
By Brad Molen   posted Aug 26th 2011 4:46PM

Gaze closely at the above picture. Is this classy-looking bunch of phones the actual trio of Galaxy S IIdevices we expect to see unveiled at Samsung's press event this coming Monday? If so, our mouths are commencing salivation as we speak. From the looks of it, the Samsung HerculesEpic Touch 4G and Attain are shown off hanging out together in full disclosure. Granted, we've seen the T-Mobile and Sprintversions before, so this image simply verifies what we've already seen. The big reveal, however, is the look of AT&T's variant -- a device that's managed to do the best job at playing hide-and-seek -- which appears to be eerily similar to a leaked render we encountered in June. We're only a matter of days away from knowing for sure, but this will definitely get your weekend started off on the right foot

Well well well, come the 30th will have some real news on the US variant. I'm feeling the Sprint version, no logos on the front, all business.

Well well well, come the 30th will have some real news on the US variant. I'm feeling the Sprint version, no logos on the front, all business.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

5 logos on the back 
tongue.gif

Hopefully the AT&T version has the same type of back as the Captivate

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

5 logos on the back 
tongue.gif

Hopefully the AT&T version has the same type of back as the Captivate

Nice, Im liking the look of Sprints SGS2. I wasnt really feeling the hard button on the front but I woulda dealt with it. But with the capacitive buttons like my Evo im even more amped. Phone looks clean.

Nice, Im liking the look of Sprints SGS2. I wasnt really feeling the hard button on the front but I woulda dealt with it. But with the capacitive buttons like my Evo im even more amped. Phone looks clean.

THANK GOD it doesn't have that ugly %%% button on the front......that was the only thing I hated about that phone.

Talking my wife into using this EVO 3d and selling her epic so I could use her upgrade to get the ssgsII

THANK GOD it doesn't have that ugly %%% button on the front......that was the only thing I hated about that phone.

Talking my wife into using this EVO 3d and selling her epic so I could use her upgrade to get the ssgsII

Back
Top Bottom