• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is the only difference between Roms the lock screen though? I think I'm too used to Froyo. What are some benefits for other ROMS? Like is there something I can do on CM7 that I can't do on Froyo?

Is the only difference between Roms the lock screen though? I think I'm too used to Froyo. What are some benefits for other ROMS? Like is there something I can do on CM7 that I can't do on Froyo?

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

no

no

^ Lol! I did notice icons were different.

It depends on what phone you have.  If its OG AOSP....then no, it wouldnt be much difference other than customization.  
If you came from a sense ROM or any manufacturer specific UI, then its a huge difference.

This also deletes all the bloatware manufacturers add to your phone (i dont think ive come across a carrier specific app that was useful anyway)

^ Lol! I did notice icons were different.

It depends on what phone you have.  If its OG AOSP....then no, it wouldnt be much difference other than customization.  
If you came from a sense ROM or any manufacturer specific UI, then its a huge difference.

This also deletes all the bloatware manufacturers add to your phone (i dont think ive come across a carrier specific app that was useful anyway)

Got my Optimus S in last Tuesday after waiting for it a week from BBMobile, returned it the next day and pre ordered the 3D

Got my Optimus S in last Tuesday after waiting for it a week from BBMobile, returned it the next day and pre ordered the 3D

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

The battery in the MIUI is weak, gonna change the kernel and modem in a bit

I just noticed this also, I used to go a few hours on the web and the batterylife will be gravy. Now, it sucks.
30t6p3b.gif
But If I flash a new kernal Im afraid its gonna be worse. Tell me which kernal u flashing bro.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

The battery in the MIUI is weak, gonna change the kernel and modem in a bit

I just noticed this also, I used to go a few hours on the web and the batterylife will be gravy. Now, it sucks.
30t6p3b.gif
But If I flash a new kernal Im afraid its gonna be worse. Tell me which kernal u flashing bro.

Whats the best verizon android phone out now? I am looking at getting the Motorola Droid X2, Samsung Droid Charge, HTC Merge, or HTC Droid incredible 2? Any thoughts or comparisons. Or is anything new coming out i should wait for?

Whats the best verizon android phone out now? I am looking at getting the Motorola Droid X2, Samsung Droid Charge, HTC Merge, or HTC Droid incredible 2? Any thoughts or comparisons. Or is anything new coming out i should wait for?

Back
Top Bottom