• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have any ROMS yet but I just rebooted the phone and the internet works now. Whew! Man I knew some %%#* like this would happen that's why I held off so long to root.

Flashed MIUI to my Cappy and I like it and all but its not reading my external SD card which is a pain. I may just go back to my former ROM until this is more stable.

Flashed MIUI to my Cappy and I like it and all but its not reading my external SD card which is a pain. I may just go back to my former ROM until this is more stable.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Did you do a full wipe, cache and dalvik before flashing? Did you reboot? 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Na I'm good so far but its been less than 24 hours. You having problems?

I LOVE IT so far.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Only Problem is it dosent pay my phone bill but on the real I went froma HTC HD2 to this and that .3 of screen loss hurts. Lovin It though

I don't have it but I know some people who do who have experienced problems such as overheating and random reboots, given that may happen to any new batch of phones. But I know when Engadget did a review, they did say it was buggy.
LG is supposed to have a 2.3 update next month to fix all that and fully use the dual core processor and improve battery life.

just got my g2x a couple days ago. absolutely love it. it has randomly rebooted once, but other then that everything is
pimp.gif

Na I'm good so far but its been less than 24 hours. You having problems?

I LOVE IT so far.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Only Problem is it dosent pay my phone bill but on the real I went froma HTC HD2 to this and that .3 of screen loss hurts. Lovin It though

I don't have it but I know some people who do who have experienced problems such as overheating and random reboots, given that may happen to any new batch of phones. But I know when Engadget did a review, they did say it was buggy.
LG is supposed to have a 2.3 update next month to fix all that and fully use the dual core processor and improve battery life.

just got my g2x a couple days ago. absolutely love it. it has randomly rebooted once, but other then that everything is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

All I had to do was create the folder in SD and reboot
30t6p3b.gif
I felt like a noob
laugh.gif

Are the MIUI apps that can be downloaded or is it pretty much what comes with the ROM and the weather app in the market place

All I had to do was create the folder in SD and reboot
30t6p3b.gif
I felt like a noob
laugh.gif

Are the MIUI apps that can be downloaded or is it pretty much what comes with the ROM and the weather app in the market place

http://www.dailynewsengin...s-or-samsung-galaxy-s-2/ Samsung Hercules or Samsung Galaxy S 2 ?

Posted by Kayla Phantom On Monday, May 23rd 2011 in Technology

With the iPhone 5 fast approaching, Samsung is doing all it can to make sure there are worthy opponents on the market. And apparently the company is doing this successfully and with style; first they brought the Samsung Galaxy S 2 on the market and now they are preparing the Samsung Hercules, an improved version of the Infuse 4G which will be available in the US through T-Mobile. Although the Infuse 4G came with a bang, especially considering its beautiful 4.5-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen, its main flaw was that it lacked power. It came with a single core SoC and still ran on the old Android 2.2 Froyo. Samsung Hercules is all bent in repairing these mistakes.

It will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8060, a dual core 1.2GHz SoC and its operating system will be Android 2.3 instead of the older Froyo version. From here on, its specifications are similar to those of the Samsung Galaxy S 2: it has 1 GB of RAM, a great 8 MP rear camera with full HD video capture, NFC, a 42Mbps HSDPA radio, the same 4.5 inch display and 16 GB of onboard storage that can be expanded with a microSD memory card. In addition, apparently it will be just as thin as the Samsung Galaxy S 2.

It appears that Hercules will try to dethrone the Samsung Galaxy S 2. Or possibly, the Samsung Hercules will be released so that T-Mobile would have their own S 2 only in Greek demigod form. In any case, it is unknown when the smartphone will be released, but one thing is certain: it will definitely be a handset worth its money even at $350 with a new contract.

4g4rvb.jpg

http://www.dailynewsengin...s-or-samsung-galaxy-s-2/ Samsung Hercules or Samsung Galaxy S 2 ?

Posted by Kayla Phantom On Monday, May 23rd 2011 in Technology

With the iPhone 5 fast approaching, Samsung is doing all it can to make sure there are worthy opponents on the market. And apparently the company is doing this successfully and with style; first they brought the Samsung Galaxy S 2 on the market and now they are preparing the Samsung Hercules, an improved version of the Infuse 4G which will be available in the US through T-Mobile. Although the Infuse 4G came with a bang, especially considering its beautiful 4.5-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen, its main flaw was that it lacked power. It came with a single core SoC and still ran on the old Android 2.2 Froyo. Samsung Hercules is all bent in repairing these mistakes.

It will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8060, a dual core 1.2GHz SoC and its operating system will be Android 2.3 instead of the older Froyo version. From here on, its specifications are similar to those of the Samsung Galaxy S 2: it has 1 GB of RAM, a great 8 MP rear camera with full HD video capture, NFC, a 42Mbps HSDPA radio, the same 4.5 inch display and 16 GB of onboard storage that can be expanded with a microSD memory card. In addition, apparently it will be just as thin as the Samsung Galaxy S 2.

It appears that Hercules will try to dethrone the Samsung Galaxy S 2. Or possibly, the Samsung Hercules will be released so that T-Mobile would have their own S 2 only in Greek demigod form. In any case, it is unknown when the smartphone will be released, but one thing is certain: it will definitely be a handset worth its money even at $350 with a new contract.

4g4rvb.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Trade in your EVO 4G or Shift and only pay $99 for your EVO 3D at Radioshack 
http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-3d-be-200-contract-radio-shack
Oh damn, looks like I'm back on the Evo 3D bandwagon.
Likewise.

But you can sell the phone for $200+ on ebay.......I dont understand how that is a good deal.
whoever does it is dumb as rocks. (another thing, how are people gonna do this when they took away the 1 year upgrade for most people?)

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Trade in your EVO 4G or Shift and only pay $99 for your EVO 3D at Radioshack 
http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-3d-be-200-contract-radio-shack
Oh damn, looks like I'm back on the Evo 3D bandwagon.
Likewise.

But you can sell the phone for $200+ on ebay.......I dont understand how that is a good deal.
whoever does it is dumb as rocks. (another thing, how are people gonna do this when they took away the 1 year upgrade for most people?)

Back
Top Bottom