Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by TheWealth

I need some help, I need to know if there is a android phone out there that doesn't have a camera on it. I own a EVO shift, but my job doesn't allow camera phones.

thats a more fitting question

I need some help, I need to know if there is a android phone out there that doesn't have a camera on it. I own a EVO shift, but my job doesn't allow camera phones.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Naw, no-cameras are a dime a dozen.  The question is pretty straight forward.  I really like my EVO, so I 'm looking for similar capabilities.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Naw, no-cameras are a dime a dozen.  The question is pretty straight forward.  I really like my EVO, so I 'm looking for similar capabilities.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

So I lost my evo, anyone know a good way to not have to pay the insurance deductible?

No, not really.  If you are gonna buy one, you might as well use the insurance, which is $100.
They can put it on your next sprint bill if thats not a big issue for you.....other than that, you`re pretty much screwed.

you should see if they can find it through GPS first, they can do that if its turned on......of course if its off,  you`re screwed anyway.

So I lost my evo, anyone know a good way to not have to pay the insurance deductible?

No, not really.  If you are gonna buy one, you might as well use the insurance, which is $100.
They can put it on your next sprint bill if thats not a big issue for you.....other than that, you`re pretty much screwed.

you should see if they can find it through GPS first, they can do that if its turned on......of course if its off,  you`re screwed anyway.

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Trade in your EVO 4G or Shift and only pay $99 for your EVO 3D at Radioshack 
http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-3d-be-200-contract-radio-shack

sounds legit! but what if my evo is cracked can I still get the 100 off
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yeah I figured. Its dead so I am screwed there. I just thought maybe if I told em I was gonna change services or something they'd waive it lol. Call me cheap, but I'm broke. Oh well

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yeah I figured. Its dead so I am screwed there. I just thought maybe if I told em I was gonna change services or something they'd waive it lol. Call me cheap, but I'm broke. Oh well

Only phones I've ever seen without a camera are Blackberries, Knack, and Haven

Only phones I've ever seen without a camera are Blackberries, Knack, and Haven

looking into maybe buying a used tmobile android phone under $250 or so until my contracts up in oct..

hd2 on android vs nexus one vs mytouch 4g?

looking into maybe buying a used tmobile android phone under $250 or so until my contracts up in oct..

hd2 on android vs nexus one vs mytouch 4g?

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Hey I just rooted for the 1st time today & now I can't go online with my phone. Evo 4g using Unrevoked. Any tips?
Which ROM do you plan on using? I don't know what ROMs you Evo guys got, but I'd flash the best one on the XDA forums. I think that should fix your internet, but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Hey I just rooted for the 1st time today & now I can't go online with my phone. Evo 4g using Unrevoked. Any tips?
Which ROM do you plan on using? I don't know what ROMs you Evo guys got, but I'd flash the best one on the XDA forums. I think that should fix your internet, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any ROMS yet but I just rebooted the phone and the internet works now. Whew! Man I knew some %%#* like this would happen that's why I held off so long to root.

Back
Top Bottom