Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Anyone with a G2x, are you having any problems with it at all?

Na I'm good so far but its been less than 24 hours. You having problems?

I LOVE IT so far.

Only Problem is it dosent pay my phone bill but on the real I went froma HTC HD2 to this and that .3 of screen loss hurts. Lovin It though

Only Problem is it dosent pay my phone bill but on the real I went froma HTC HD2 to this and that .3 of screen loss hurts. Lovin It though

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I LOVE IT so far.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I don't have it but I know some people who do who have experienced problems such as overheating and random reboots, given that may happen to any new batch of phones. But I know when Engadget did a review, they did say it was buggy.

I LOVE IT so far.

I don't have it but I know some people who do who have experienced problems such as overheating and random reboots, given that may happen to any new batch of phones. But I know when Engadget did a review, they did say it was buggy.

Not a lot of talk in here about tablets, but right now Overstock.com has Nook Color's for 180$ after coupon code 206777 gets you 20% off of $225. You can't beat that. Even stock, it's not just an ereader, it's half ereader half Android tablet (limited programs like web browsing, email, etc.) but you can easily root it to a full tablet (then just download the ereader app) and it has great hardware, fast enough to like play Angry Birds or something.

http://www.overstock.com/...ned/5924200/product.html

Here is a look at it as a tablet

But what is the best Android youtube app/downloader? The stock one sucks balls. It doesn't matter how fast of a connection I am in, it downloads and plays the video then stops even though the red download progress bar indicates I have downloaded the full video, so then I move the play ticker back to the beginning and instead of playing straight through since it's fully downloaded, it restarts the download and does it again. The one of my ePad, my phone (Evo 4g), and tablet (Samsung Galaxy) all do it so I know it isn't an issue of me.

Right now I use JetVD but the SGT won't let me install it since it's not from marketplace. You have to download the lite program then it links you to the .apk over the web for the full version with dl capacity. So I need to find one I can grab straight off of Market

Not a lot of talk in here about tablets, but right now Overstock.com has Nook Color's for 180$ after coupon code 206777 gets you 20% off of $225. You can't beat that. Even stock, it's not just an ereader, it's half ereader half Android tablet (limited programs like web browsing, email, etc.) but you can easily root it to a full tablet (then just download the ereader app) and it has great hardware, fast enough to like play Angry Birds or something.

http://www.overstock.com/...ned/5924200/product.html

Here is a look at it as a tablet

But what is the best Android youtube app/downloader? The stock one sucks balls. It doesn't matter how fast of a connection I am in, it downloads and plays the video then stops even though the red download progress bar indicates I have downloaded the full video, so then I move the play ticker back to the beginning and instead of playing straight through since it's fully downloaded, it restarts the download and does it again. The one of my ePad, my phone (Evo 4g), and tablet (Samsung Galaxy) all do it so I know it isn't an issue of me.

Right now I use JetVD but the SGT won't let me install it since it's not from marketplace. You have to download the lite program then it links you to the .apk over the web for the full version with dl capacity. So I need to find one I can grab straight off of Market

I LOVE IT so far.

LG is supposed to have a 2.3 update next month to fix all that and fully use the dual core processor and improve battery life.

I LOVE IT so far.

LG is supposed to have a 2.3 update next month to fix all that and fully use the dual core processor and improve battery life.

I need some help, I need to know if there is a android phone out there that doesn't have a camera on it. I own a EVO shift, but my job doesn't allow camera phones.

I need some help, I need to know if there is a android phone out there that doesn't have a camera on it. I own a EVO shift, but my job doesn't allow camera phones.

Back
Top Bottom