• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Infuse could have been good but single core processor
30t6p3b.gif

Hercules FTW 

That's what I'm saying I want the HTC Bresson, Hercules and Galaxy S II all ftw
laugh.gif
I've been sacrificing eating out just to brace myself for all the bread I'm dropping on phones

laugh.gif
I've been sacrificing eating out just to brace myself for all the bread I'm dropping on phones

laugh.gif

I got 3 lines ..
I'm HIGHLY tempted to wait out and grab that hercules with the 2nd line 
laugh.gif

I want a Tablet tho ..

laugh.gif

I got 3 lines ..
I'm HIGHLY tempted to wait out and grab that hercules with the 2nd line 
laugh.gif

I want a Tablet tho ..

eek.gif
you sound like me I can have 3 lines on my T Mo employee plan so far I have the HTC HD7 I'm a throw either the Hercules or the S II on the 2nd line and maybe the G Slate on the third too many choices got me stressing trying to figure it out but I know I gotta have that Hercules

eek.gif
you sound like me I can have 3 lines on my T Mo employee plan so far I have the HTC HD7 I'm a throw either the Hercules or the S II on the 2nd line and maybe the G Slate on the third too many choices got me stressing trying to figure it out but I know I gotta have that Hercules

eek.gif

T-mobile employee eh? What phones are coming to you guys? My contract is up and I'm looking for a beast with a good provider.

eek.gif

T-mobile employee eh? What phones are coming to you guys? My contract is up and I'm looking for a beast with a good provider.

eek.gif

Exact Scenario 
eek.gif
 ( except I'm not an employee )
I'ma Grab this Sensation ...

I can't keep this BB till August -Sept.
30t6p3b.gif

!%%* is failing left and right

That G-Slate is too high for my blood tho 
frown.gif

But I def want a tablet .. What that Galaxy Tab 10.1 hittin for? 
nerd.gif

eek.gif

Exact Scenario 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

eek.gif

I'm don't work at a T Mo store I work at a mobile store that sells AT&T, T Mo, and Verizon I like the upcoming HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II

eek.gif

I'm don't work at a T Mo store I work at a mobile store that sells AT&T, T Mo, and Verizon I like the upcoming HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

eek.gif

Exact Scenario 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

BB
30t6p3b.gif
I feel your pain man Cop the Samsung Galaxy Tab the older 1 for 349The new one starts at 499 I think I haven't really looked into the 10.1" I feel like my iPad is too big but man I want that G Slate

eek.gif

Exact Scenario 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

BB
30t6p3b.gif
I feel your pain man Cop the Samsung Galaxy Tab the older 1 for 349The new one starts at 499 I think I haven't really looked into the 10.1" I feel like my iPad is too big but man I want that G Slate

eek.gif

Exact Scenario 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

BB
30t6p3b.gif

I'ma look into that ..
Tmo got refurbished ones for $99 
pimp.gif

But I really want a bigger screen and dual core 
glasses.gif

I just want it so I be extra lazy and get rid of this netbook
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Exact Scenario 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

BB
30t6p3b.gif

I'ma look into that ..
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Exact Scenario 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

BB
30t6p3b.gif

I'ma look into that ..
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Netbooks aren't getting any love lately
laugh.gif

Refurb for $99 + Otterbox for $36
pimp.gif

Exact Scenario 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

BB
30t6p3b.gif

I'ma look into that ..
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Netbooks aren't getting any love lately
laugh.gif

Refurb for $99 + Otterbox for $36
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Phone shopping is not where its at.
tired.gif

This is gonna be TUFF!

eek.gif

tired.gif

This is gonna be TUFF!

tired.gif

This is gonna be TUFF!

Do you have T-Mobile right now?

tired.gif

This is gonna be TUFF!

Do you have T-Mobile right now?

tired.gif

This is gonna be TUFF!

I don't See how ..
Find phones you like ..

See reviews , specs ..

Go check out phones in person ...

Go with phone you like the most ..

Simple 
wink.gif

tired.gif

This is gonna be TUFF!

I don't See how ..
Find phones you like ..

See reviews , specs ..

Go check out phones in person ...

Go with phone you like the most ..

Simple 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom