• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

happy.gif

here ya go

so is launcher pro still whats good? any newer versions?
You can use adw ex launcher too i prefer it the most cuz you can do almost ANYTHING with it. But i just manned up and bought laucher pro. Couldn't have been happier.
happy.gif

That infuse looks BEAST.......but might be a few inch`s too big.

I think the evo screen should be the largest they go....anything bigger is unnecessary.

That infuse looks BEAST.......but might be a few inch`s too big.

I think the evo screen should be the largest they go....anything bigger is unnecessary.

Infuse could have been good but single core processor
30t6p3b.gif

Have you tested it out yet?

Only phone thats beating out the Infuse is the Thunderbolt and maybe the Evo.

Samsung has a much better battery life then the HTC devices and this one comes with a 1750 mah battery.
Quality of screen is the best out there for videos and camera options are great.

Its an all in one compact tablet type phone.

30t6p3b.gif

Have you tested it out yet?

Only phone thats beating out the Infuse is the Thunderbolt and maybe the Evo.

Samsung has a much better battery life then the HTC devices and this one comes with a 1750 mah battery.
Quality of screen is the best out there for videos and camera options are great.

Its an all in one compact tablet type phone.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

What app do you guys use to tether?
nerd.gif

havent use a tether app since the G1 and the Iphone 3G
laugh.gif

nowdays its built into the rom

a0apat.jpg

Settings -> wireless & Networks -> tethering & portable hotspot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

What app do you guys use to tether?
nerd.gif

havent use a tether app since the G1 and the Iphone 3G
laugh.gif

nowdays its built into the rom

a0apat.jpg

Settings -> wireless & Networks -> tethering & portable hotspot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I still have a MT3G too. I actually find it to be tolerable on 2.3.4 though.
pimp.gif
What kernel you rocking with... Cause im using gingeryoshi 2.3.4 and its still kind of slow/laggy

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I still have a MT3G too. I actually find it to be tolerable on 2.3.4 though.
pimp.gif
What kernel you rocking with... Cause im using gingeryoshi 2.3.4 and its still kind of slow/laggy

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

30t6p3b.gif

I'm thinking about running a 30-day trial with this phone. Have an iPhone 3GS currently and I'd like to upgrade. I doubt I'd mind single core vs dual cores coming out right now just because the infuse is still a beast, I just don't know if I should wait for more AT&T androids/ new iPhone, or if I should go in now. We'll see.Any advice for someone like me? Pros/cons?(especially from someone that used iOS a lot) thanks

30t6p3b.gif

I'm thinking about running a 30-day trial with this phone. Have an iPhone 3GS currently and I'd like to upgrade. I doubt I'd mind single core vs dual cores coming out right now just because the infuse is still a beast, I just don't know if I should wait for more AT&T androids/ new iPhone, or if I should go in now. We'll see.Any advice for someone like me? Pros/cons?(especially from someone that used iOS a lot) thanks

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Samsung Infuse on the far right and new HP phone on the left, similar to the palm pre.

Infuse is $199

Samsung-Infuse-4G_g17.jpg

eek.gif

Side note, I need a new rom.....What's hot in the streets these days...

Might have to try MUIU for the first time

Samsung Infuse on the far right and new HP phone on the left, similar to the palm pre.

Infuse is $199

Samsung-Infuse-4G_g17.jpg

eek.gif

Side note, I need a new rom.....What's hot in the streets these days...

Might have to try MUIU for the first time

Originally Posted by Pendemic

i had the epic and it $$@$%$$ SUCKED! went to the EVO and couldnt be happier. but now im looking at these new blackberries coming out and their looking tempting.i will NEVER buy another samsung phone again because their just a headache to deal with and their updates take forever

I just grabbed the epic and Im rly not feelin it...
thinkin about going back and grabbing the nexus s 4g
anybody got that phone???? how you liking it???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Pendemic

i had the epic and it $$@$%$$ SUCKED! went to the EVO and couldnt be happier. but now im looking at these new blackberries coming out and their looking tempting.i will NEVER buy another samsung phone again because their just a headache to deal with and their updates take forever

I just grabbed the epic and Im rly not feelin it...
thinkin about going back and grabbing the nexus s 4g
anybody got that phone???? how you liking it???
nerd.gif

I'm new to Android (I plan to buy the Infuse when my contract ends in a month) and I had a question: when a new Android comes out, you can root it and customize right it away (with stuff like CM7 and MetaMorph) right? Or is it like an individual release for every phone? 

I'm new to Android (I plan to buy the Infuse when my contract ends in a month) and I had a question: when a new Android comes out, you can root it and customize right it away (with stuff like CM7 and MetaMorph) right? Or is it like an individual release for every phone? 

Back
Top Bottom