• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

unlocked tmobile nexus 1 260 shipped on ebay page

man Im soooo tempted to cop just as a play/backup phone
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But the Nexus 1 prob going to die this Holiday season when the Nexus 3 drops.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

unlocked tmobile nexus 1 260 shipped on ebay page

man Im soooo tempted to cop just as a play/backup phone
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But the Nexus 1 prob going to die this Holiday season when the Nexus 3 drops.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Well im currently using a mt3g... I cant go any longer without a new phone, an extra 2 months will be hard to wait:lol:
i got the same phone right now... %#!$ is horrible... but im def gonna wait...
You sir are a brave man! I feel like throwing this phone against the wall 99% of the time...
laugh.gif

Well im currently using a mt3g... I cant go any longer without a new phone, an extra 2 months will be hard to wait:lol:
You sir are a brave man! I feel like throwing this phone against the wall 99% of the time...
laugh.gif

How would you guys Rank Carriers when it comes to devices?

I honestly think Sprint is the worst when it comes to Android, more so because they only have 1 device worth buying.

How would you guys Rank Carriers when it comes to devices?

I honestly think Sprint is the worst when it comes to Android, more so because they only have 1 device worth buying.

i think it depends on what area you live in... i dont have no problems with t-mobile at all around the pacific north west....

i think it depends on what area you live in... i dont have no problems with t-mobile at all around the pacific north west....

laugh.gif

Same here. I'm counting down the days till the Sensation is released. I'm not eligible for a full upgrade till mid-July so I I'm not sure if I'm gonna wait till then or pay ~$50 more and get it as soon as it drops.

laugh.gif

Same here. I'm counting down the days till the Sensation is released. I'm not eligible for a full upgrade till mid-July so I I'm not sure if I'm gonna wait till then or pay ~$50 more and get it as soon as it drops.

This G2X has been 
pimp.gif

I'm having trouble with the wifi, but that's it.  Beast of a phone. 

You working on any icon packs boost? 
nerd.gif

This G2X has been 
pimp.gif

I'm having trouble with the wifi, but that's it.  Beast of a phone. 

You working on any icon packs boost? 
nerd.gif

I still have a MT3G too. I actually find it to be tolerable on 2.3.4 though.
pimp.gif

I've been eligible for an upgrade since April 8th. I didn't do it because I was broke. Then I waited until May 8th to avoid a prorated charge on my bill. When I tried to order an Inspire 4G as an upgrade on the AT&T (My MT3G is unlocked) site, it wouldn't take me to a page that allowed me to add a data plan and whatever the &$@* Xora is; both of which are required to get the phone for $70.

Not even an online representative was able to help me. She gave me a number to call, but by this point it was late at night, and she said I would have to call the next day... Which would mean that I would face a prorated bill again. Which my mom said was a no-no. Which means I have to wait until June 8th.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Feels bad man. Only thing keeping me sane is the hope that a Samsung Galaxy S2 will be available for AT&T by the time I've upgraded and tested both the Inspire and the Atrix for a week each.

I still have a MT3G too. I actually find it to be tolerable on 2.3.4 though.
pimp.gif

I've been eligible for an upgrade since April 8th. I didn't do it because I was broke. Then I waited until May 8th to avoid a prorated charge on my bill. When I tried to order an Inspire 4G as an upgrade on the AT&T (My MT3G is unlocked) site, it wouldn't take me to a page that allowed me to add a data plan and whatever the &$@* Xora is; both of which are required to get the phone for $70.

Not even an online representative was able to help me. She gave me a number to call, but by this point it was late at night, and she said I would have to call the next day... Which would mean that I would face a prorated bill again. Which my mom said was a no-no. Which means I have to wait until June 8th.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Feels bad man. Only thing keeping me sane is the hope that a Samsung Galaxy S2 will be available for AT&T by the time I've upgraded and tested both the Inspire and the Atrix for a week each.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

happy.gif

here ya go

so is launcher pro still whats good? any newer versions?
You can use adw ex launcher too i prefer it the most cuz you can do almost ANYTHING with it. But i just manned up and bought laucher pro. Couldn't have been happier.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom