Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

snap20110518_113846.png

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i sold my mytouch 4g for 210 on ebay it sold in a matter of hours earlier but i put it up last night, not bad i got it for 150 new

That's all? Did you accept an offer or just let the auction run?

i sold my mytouch 4g for 210 on ebay it sold in a matter of hours earlier but i put it up last night, not bad i got it for 150 new

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Samsung Captivate First Galaxy S With Official CM7 Nightly[/h1]
File under: News

By: Stephen Schenck | 1:37 PM 18-May-11 | Comments

attcaptivate.jpg

Last year's Samsung Galaxy S series of Androids is about to get a shot in the arm, thanks to the the development efforts of the coders working on CyanogenMod. While experimental builds of the custom ROM replacement have existed for the Galaxy S and its carrier-branded cousins, the smartphone hasn't been officially supported by the project. Now it looks like that will finally be changing, starting with AT&T's Captivate getting its first official CyanogenMod nightlies.

These nightly builds mark the Captivate's progress towards a stable CM7 release. It won't be making that journey alone, with plans to follow-up in short order by having the Vibrant and the normal Galaxy S follow suit. Further down the road, the team would like to get progress on the Epic 4G and the Fascinate up to the same point, but idiosyncrasies with those two models mean that developers will be in for more work in order to output a usable CM7 release for the pair; bad luck for Galaxy S users on a CDMA network.

If you're curious to see what progress has been made so far, go ahead and retrieve the latest Captivate nightly from the CyanogenMod download repository. For those of you who just want a stable version of CM7 for their Galaxy S Android, sit tight for night and wait for the inevitable release candidate to come along.

Source: CyanogenMod
Via: Android Police

Is CM7 really worth getting, I've been using ROMs from the same dev, well Team Phoenix for the longest

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Samsung Captivate First Galaxy S With Official CM7 Nightly[/h1]
File under: News

By: Stephen Schenck | 1:37 PM 18-May-11 | Comments

attcaptivate.jpg

Last year's Samsung Galaxy S series of Androids is about to get a shot in the arm, thanks to the the development efforts of the coders working on CyanogenMod. While experimental builds of the custom ROM replacement have existed for the Galaxy S and its carrier-branded cousins, the smartphone hasn't been officially supported by the project. Now it looks like that will finally be changing, starting with AT&T's Captivate getting its first official CyanogenMod nightlies.

These nightly builds mark the Captivate's progress towards a stable CM7 release. It won't be making that journey alone, with plans to follow-up in short order by having the Vibrant and the normal Galaxy S follow suit. Further down the road, the team would like to get progress on the Epic 4G and the Fascinate up to the same point, but idiosyncrasies with those two models mean that developers will be in for more work in order to output a usable CM7 release for the pair; bad luck for Galaxy S users on a CDMA network.

If you're curious to see what progress has been made so far, go ahead and retrieve the latest Captivate nightly from the CyanogenMod download repository. For those of you who just want a stable version of CM7 for their Galaxy S Android, sit tight for night and wait for the inevitable release candidate to come along.

Source: CyanogenMod
Via: Android Police

Is CM7 really worth getting, I've been using ROMs from the same dev, well Team Phoenix for the longest

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i set the price that way, it had some wear and tear i dropped it a few times and had it some battle scars i had to mention thats why i set the price lower...but ive watched some "like new" ones sell for 250 on bid so not that bad

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i set the price that way, it had some wear and tear i dropped it a few times and had it some battle scars i had to mention thats why i set the price lower...but ive watched some "like new" ones sell for 250 on bid so not that bad

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I see u Wes, is that minimal text at the top?
pimp.gif

yeah it is.

You have no idea the trouble cm7 gave me yesterday. I got tired of force closes and having my keyboard mess up so I updated to 7.0.3 or something like that.
After that it did not want to import my contacts, and couldn't get the market to work. Took me all day to finally get it back working.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I see u Wes, is that minimal text at the top?
pimp.gif

yeah it is.

You have no idea the trouble cm7 gave me yesterday. I got tired of force closes and having my keyboard mess up so I updated to 7.0.3 or something like that.
After that it did not want to import my contacts, and couldn't get the market to work. Took me all day to finally get it back working.

still running launcher pro on my nexus one.

and still rocking the same few docks/icons.

Tet or anyone else got any new stuff? did Boost ever come out with another icon pack?

is there something better now then launcherpro? don't really want to root right now

still running launcher pro on my nexus one.

and still rocking the same few docks/icons.

Tet or anyone else got any new stuff? did Boost ever come out with another icon pack?

is there something better now then launcherpro? don't really want to root right now

Back
Top Bottom