Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Samsung has the better screen...Super AMOLED Plus
pimp.gif

The only real bad thing about Samsung is when it comes to updating, other wise they and HTC are pretty cool with devs doing w/e to phones unlike Moto...with the locked bootloader nonsense

Thats the reason im looking into the samsung more than the HTC..........if both can take Cyanogen 7, ill rock with the samsung.(i would have gotten an epic initially, but i had to get another phone because the 30 days was almost up.)

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

pimp.gif

The only real bad thing about Samsung is when it comes to updating, other wise they and HTC are pretty cool with devs doing w/e to phones unlike Moto...with the locked bootloader nonsense

Thats the reason im looking into the samsung more than the HTC..........if both can take Cyanogen 7, ill rock with the samsung.(i would have gotten an epic initially, but i had to get another phone because the 30 days was almost up.)
ditto. I dont pay no attention to people when they say that samsung don't update I was going to change the ROM anyway
laugh.gif

BTW I just put cyanogen 7 on my vibrant and its 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

ditto. I dont pay no attention to people when they say that samsung don't update I was going to change the ROM anyway
laugh.gif

BTW I just put cyanogen 7 on my vibrant and its 
pimp.gif

Doesnt actually look like cyanogen on the EPIC is doing very well...............Maybe i will stick to the evo 3D. (but then again, it took them 6 months to get wimax working on the evo).

I dont know, maybe because they have already got it on the evo, it wont be that hard to do on the evo 3D.

We`ll just have to wait and see.

Doesnt actually look like cyanogen on the EPIC is doing very well...............Maybe i will stick to the evo 3D. (but then again, it took them 6 months to get wimax working on the evo).

I dont know, maybe because they have already got it on the evo, it wont be that hard to do on the evo 3D.

We`ll just have to wait and see.

i had the epic and it $*++@@+ SUCKED! went to the EVO and couldnt be happier. but now im looking at these new blackberries coming out and their looking tempting.i will NEVER buy another samsung phone again because their just a headache to deal with and their updates take forever

i had the epic and it $*++@@+ SUCKED! went to the EVO and couldnt be happier. but now im looking at these new blackberries coming out and their looking tempting.i will NEVER buy another samsung phone again because their just a headache to deal with and their updates take forever

the samsung is gonna be one those phones that all the devs will want thus it will have lots of support...the galaxy s II is this years evo

the samsung is gonna be one those phones that all the devs will want thus it will have lots of support...the galaxy s II is this years evo

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I wish Sprint would have just released an upgrade to the HTC EVO without 3D
I heard you can just turn it off tho.......
Yup, there's a toggle switch on the side to go back and forth between 2D-3D.
nah, that's just for taking pictures you can switch between 2d and 3d with the switch.  i wouldn't doubt you can turn it off in the options somewhere though.  doesn't really matter to me i'm throwing CM on it regardless if they support it.  yes i'm a CM fanboy.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I wish Sprint would have just released an upgrade to the HTC EVO without 3D
I heard you can just turn it off tho.......
Yup, there's a toggle switch on the side to go back and forth between 2D-3D.
nah, that's just for taking pictures you can switch between 2d and 3d with the switch.  i wouldn't doubt you can turn it off in the options somewhere though.  doesn't really matter to me i'm throwing CM on it regardless if they support it.  yes i'm a CM fanboy.

I got the epic and love it, I really have no complaints with it. I'm still running stock ROMS and have no need to root really, I'll probably wait a few more months til I have to root. Gingerbread should be dropping soon, but if not im still cool with it. I got the phone on launch date and have no problems minus no 4g which is utter BS

I got the epic and love it, I really have no complaints with it. I'm still running stock ROMS and have no need to root really, I'll probably wait a few more months til I have to root. Gingerbread should be dropping soon, but if not im still cool with it. I got the phone on launch date and have no problems minus no 4g which is utter BS

Man im not sold on the Evo 3d as of now.. Dont get me wrong I know it will be a great phone based off the fact that my Evo is amazing.. But its the same software for the most part especially if u root ur phone besides the updated sense.. I know people say its faster but Im more than fine with my Evo speeds.. Really seems like the only big thing is the 3d and I just dont feel thats a good reason to shell out 200+ and renew contract..

Battery life upgrade only thing that might make me cop but it would have to be a big improvement cause im sure 3d will use more.. I just feel that if im dropping 200 and upgrading contract it should be a whole new phone not just an upgrade.. Im thinking about copping new iphone cause its supposed to be 4in just so I can get that new phone feel lol.. If i was comign from a hero or a razor or something evo3d would be a no brainer tho lol

Man im not sold on the Evo 3d as of now.. Dont get me wrong I know it will be a great phone based off the fact that my Evo is amazing.. But its the same software for the most part especially if u root ur phone besides the updated sense.. I know people say its faster but Im more than fine with my Evo speeds.. Really seems like the only big thing is the 3d and I just dont feel thats a good reason to shell out 200+ and renew contract..

Battery life upgrade only thing that might make me cop but it would have to be a big improvement cause im sure 3d will use more.. I just feel that if im dropping 200 and upgrading contract it should be a whole new phone not just an upgrade.. Im thinking about copping new iphone cause its supposed to be 4in just so I can get that new phone feel lol.. If i was comign from a hero or a razor or something evo3d would be a no brainer tho lol

i sold my mytouch 4g for 210 on ebay it sold in a matter of hours earlier but i put it up last night, not bad i got it for 150 new

i sold my mytouch 4g for 210 on ebay it sold in a matter of hours earlier but i put it up last night, not bad i got it for 150 new

So I got a Samsung Galaxy tablet from ATT for 199$ last WITH NO CONTRACT commitment, just month to month, so I got the 2GB play for 25$ and am going to cancel it since I have an Evo 4g and can just wifi tether.

I also bought an ePad, the off brand "equivalent" to the iPad of which there are millions, but I got the good one. It's an Android 2.2 tablet, same 512mb of ram of the Xoom, Galaxy, iPad, etc., same 1ghz processor, 2 usb ports, microsd card, even a hard wire ethernet rj45 port, hdmi, even comes with the leather case/usb mini keyboard all for 195$ You can't beat that. Some on Youtube are laggy, but that's because they are the models with less ram and processor.

BTW, if anyone wants in on thst ATT deal, the page for it is still up. Google "ATT social weekend," when you checkout it is going to charge you 349 though for most people (somehow random people still got it to just correctly ring up 199), and you'll have to call and argue with a CSR to get it corrected but for those savings, I think it's worth it.

So I got a Samsung Galaxy tablet from ATT for 199$ last WITH NO CONTRACT commitment, just month to month, so I got the 2GB play for 25$ and am going to cancel it since I have an Evo 4g and can just wifi tether.

I also bought an ePad, the off brand "equivalent" to the iPad of which there are millions, but I got the good one. It's an Android 2.2 tablet, same 512mb of ram of the Xoom, Galaxy, iPad, etc., same 1ghz processor, 2 usb ports, microsd card, even a hard wire ethernet rj45 port, hdmi, even comes with the leather case/usb mini keyboard all for 195$ You can't beat that. Some on Youtube are laggy, but that's because they are the models with less ram and processor.

BTW, if anyone wants in on thst ATT deal, the page for it is still up. Google "ATT social weekend," when you checkout it is going to charge you 349 though for most people (somehow random people still got it to just correctly ring up 199), and you'll have to call and argue with a CSR to get it corrected but for those savings, I think it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom