• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The f? ...And what about talks of the 4s coming to tmobile? Just curious. Btw I heard sensation drops june 8, can anyone confirm this?

The f? ...And what about talks of the 4s coming to tmobile? Just curious. Btw I heard sensation drops june 8, can anyone confirm this?

Originally Posted by sbib1130

does anybody on here own the nexus s for sprint. what do you like and what do you dislike? im thinking about getting it on friday

Naa....Most of the people on sprint that post in here have an EVO.
I actually cant remember anyone even mentioning the epic at all...........most questions are bout the evo.

It honestly might as well be an evo thread, lol

Originally Posted by sbib1130

does anybody on here own the nexus s for sprint. what do you like and what do you dislike? im thinking about getting it on friday

Naa....Most of the people on sprint that post in here have an EVO.
I actually cant remember anyone even mentioning the epic at all...........most questions are bout the evo.

It honestly might as well be an evo thread, lol

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Tmo news confirms it ..
Just waiting to pre-order. 
pimp.gif

The point WAS.......that nobody cares about the iphone 4 in the android thread. (besides usainbolt)

The point WAS.......that nobody cares about the iphone 4 in the android thread. (besides usainbolt)

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

since sprint is raising their total protection fee (insurance), will that allow us to get out of our contract?
nerd.gif

Listen man, a phone company can change $%%# pretty much whenever they want to. No you won't be able to.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

since sprint is raising their total protection fee (insurance), will that allow us to get out of our contract?
nerd.gif

Listen man, a phone company can change $%%# pretty much whenever they want to. No you won't be able to.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I wish Sprint would have just released an upgrade to the HTC EVO without 3D
I heard you can just turn it off tho.......

I didn't know that...I'm just worried about what 3D will do to the battery
sick.gif

I think evo 3d has a 1750 mm battery, But thats still not enough evo. That %#!+* still gone drain within 8 houra of heavy usage.

I didn't know that...I'm just worried about what 3D will do to the battery
sick.gif

I think evo 3d has a 1750 mm battery, But thats still not enough evo. That %#!+* still gone drain within 8 houra of heavy usage.

Yup, there's a toggle switch on the side to go back and forth between 2D-3D.

Yup, there's a toggle switch on the side to go back and forth between 2D-3D.

Samsung has the better screen...Super AMOLED Plus
pimp.gif

The only real bad thing about Samsung is when it comes to updating, other wise they and HTC are pretty cool with devs doing w/e to phones unlike Moto...with the locked bootloader nonsense

pimp.gif

The only real bad thing about Samsung is when it comes to updating, other wise they and HTC are pretty cool with devs doing w/e to phones unlike Moto...with the locked bootloader nonsense

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

pimp.gif

Thats the reason im looking into the samsung more than the HTC..........if both can take Cyanogen 7, ill rock with the samsung.(i would have gotten an epic initially, but i had to get another phone because the 30 days was almost up.)

Back
Top Bottom