• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I was just about to post that article... T-Mobile better be coming out with it also

I hope they do have one if not the sensation it is
ohwell.gif
Yeaaaa same situation for me... The sensation doesnt seem bad though after the latest video

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I was just about to post that article... T-Mobile better be coming out with it also

I hope they do have one if not the sensation it is
ohwell.gif
Yeaaaa same situation for me... The sensation doesnt seem bad though after the latest video

Ill have to see how that 3D @@%! looks first..........I cant imagine it being something i would want to look at.

Plus, samsungs phones seem to have better battery life than HTC.......That might make a difference in my decision also.

Ill have to see how that 3D @@%! looks first..........I cant imagine it being something i would want to look at.

Plus, samsungs phones seem to have better battery life than HTC.......That might make a difference in my decision also.

There are so many phones coming its reminiscent of jordans..What about talks of the iphone "4s" coming to tmobile too?

There are so many phones coming its reminiscent of jordans..What about talks of the iphone "4s" coming to tmobile too?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

5a626db1660e377b9c8e8640d445f95ef745ae74_r.jpg

Something is wrong with your post, and this picture.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

5a626db1660e377b9c8e8640d445f95ef745ae74_r.jpg

Something is wrong with your post, and this picture.

does anybody on here own the nexus s for sprint. what do you like and what do you dislike? im thinking about getting it on friday

does anybody on here own the nexus s for sprint. what do you like and what do you dislike? im thinking about getting it on friday

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Galaxy S II coming ts Sprint?! Yes! Looks like ill be getting that over the Evo 3D.

Man, wait and see what Sprint does to it. I don't want another Epic 4G on our hands. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Galaxy S II coming ts Sprint?! Yes! Looks like ill be getting that over the Evo 3D.

Man, wait and see what Sprint does to it. I don't want another Epic 4G on our hands. 

Back
Top Bottom