• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should the fact the 3D will be locked have any effect on me purchasing it and re-buying the Nexus S?

I'm coming from WinMo 6.5, so i'm clueless at this point, but don't want to have to pay for tethering which apparently is available for free through rooting.

Help PLEASE

Should the fact the 3D will be locked have any effect on me purchasing it and re-buying the Nexus S?

I'm coming from WinMo 6.5, so i'm clueless at this point, but don't want to have to pay for tethering which apparently is available for free through rooting.

Help PLEASE

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Oh damn, looks like I'm back on the Evo 3D bandwagon.
Likewise.

But you can sell the phone for $200+ on ebay.......I dont understand how that is a good deal.
whoever does it is dumb as rocks.(another thing, how are people gonna do this when they took away the 1 year upgrade for most people?)
Was wondering the same thing, not unless this promotion only applies to premier gold customers
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Oh damn, looks like I'm back on the Evo 3D bandwagon.
Likewise.

But you can sell the phone for $200+ on ebay.......I dont understand how that is a good deal.
whoever does it is dumb as rocks.(another thing, how are people gonna do this when they took away the 1 year upgrade for most people?)
Was wondering the same thing, not unless this promotion only applies to premier gold customers
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Anyone know if ATT trips about switching Grandfathered Unlimted iPhone Data to Android data?

I have the regular grandfather unlimited plan so it was fine.
But they may try and say that it was just for the iPhone crap and you might be able to say that you're switching to VZW

Anyone know if ATT trips about switching Grandfathered Unlimted iPhone Data to Android data?

But they may try and say that it was just for the iPhone crap and you might be able to say that you're switching to VZW

From goodandevo.net

Simply text the word upgrade to 1311

If you're not eligible due to Sprint's recent two-tier Premier program change, then you may want to reach out to the carrier to see if you can get a one-time courtesy upgrade. Many customers (and G&E readers) have been able to get it simply by emailing [email protected] and asking for it.

From goodandevo.net

Simply text the word upgrade to 1311

If you're not eligible due to Sprint's recent two-tier Premier program change, then you may want to reach out to the carrier to see if you can get a one-time courtesy upgrade. Many customers (and G&E readers) have been able to get it simply by emailing [email protected] and asking for it.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Like I had a Blackberry then when I got my iphone I switched from Blackberry Unlimited to iPhone Unlimited.  You're saying you have a General Unlimited Smartphone Web?

Like I had a Blackberry then when I got my iphone I switched from Blackberry Unlimited to iPhone Unlimited.  You're saying you have a General Unlimited Smartphone Web?

Yea I had the unlimited plan for my Tilt

Yea I had the unlimited plan for my Tilt

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Seems Like HTC is Listening About Their Bootloader policy ..

Keep sending them complaints
pimp.gif

http://www.tmonews.com/20...their-bootloader-policy/
Take that with a grain of salt, folks have been petitioning motorola since last year and it's gone nowhere.

Fact is, these manufacturers are being pressured by carriers who are tired of people rooting their phones for tethering and other services that they would otherwise charge you for. Either play by the carriers rules, or no network for these devices to run on. I'm on a droid x, and it's definitely a watered down experience with the locked bootloader.

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Seems Like HTC is Listening About Their Bootloader policy ..

Keep sending them complaints
pimp.gif

http://www.tmonews.com/20...their-bootloader-policy/
Take that with a grain of salt, folks have been petitioning motorola since last year and it's gone nowhere.

Fact is, these manufacturers are being pressured by carriers who are tired of people rooting their phones for tethering and other services that they would otherwise charge you for. Either play by the carriers rules, or no network for these devices to run on. I'm on a droid x, and it's definitely a watered down experience with the locked bootloader.

youll be able to keep the unlimited net with no problems. No difference if your using an iphone with it or an adroid device etc

youll be able to keep the unlimited net with no problems. No difference if your using an iphone with it or an adroid device etc

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

So I wouldn't need to change anything if o copped an android device in the streets? I know Tmobile has certain provisions for the data plan in the system

So I wouldn't need to change anything if o copped an android device in the streets? I know Tmobile has certain provisions for the data plan in the system

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Help PLEASE

bump

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Help PLEASE

bump

When i went from iPhone to Android i had the unlimited data. I went to the ATT store to take off the iPhone plan and put it on the Android, they did it with no problem. If you're grandfathered in then you're straight.

Back
Top Bottom