• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Anyone know if ATT trips about switching Grandfathered Unlimted iPhone Data to Android data?
youll be able to keep the unlimited net with no problems. No difference if your using an iphone with it or an adroid device etc

So I wouldn't need to change anything if o copped an android device in the streets? I know Tmobile has certain provisions for the data plan in the system
When i went from iPhone to Android i had the unlimited data. I went to the ATT store to take off the iPhone plan and put it on the Android, they did it with no problem. If you're grandfathered in then you're straight.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Should the fact the 3D will be locked have any effect on me purchasing it and re-buying the Nexus S?

I'm coming from WinMo 6.5, so i'm clueless at this point, but don't want to have to pay for tethering which apparently is available for free through rooting.

Help PLEASE

bump
Tethering is available for free without rooting apps like PDANet

Should the fact the 3D will be locked have any effect on me purchasing it and re-buying the Nexus S?

I'm coming from WinMo 6.5, so i'm clueless at this point, but don't want to have to pay for tethering which apparently is available for free through rooting.

Help PLEASE

bump

Eligible for upgrade and went ahead and ordered the Motorola Atrix 4G. Welcome me to the squad
pimp.gif

getting a new verizon phone today, what do you guys think: Motorola Droid X2, HTC Incredible 2, or HTC Thunderbolt? NO 4G for years in Buffalo

getting a new verizon phone today, what do you guys think: Motorola Droid X2, HTC Incredible 2, or HTC Thunderbolt? NO 4G for years in Buffalo

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

Id still say get the thunderbolt.......Unless the droid X2 was that much cheaper

Id still say get the thunderbolt.......Unless the droid X2 was that much cheaper

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Help PLEASE

bump

Thank you.
Now, is rooting that important that it should keep me from purchasing?

Help PLEASE

bump

Thank you.

bump

Thank you.

Benefits of rooting: uninstall bloatware preloaded app and free wireless hotspot as well as custom roms

I've had my EVO since the release and never rooted
tired.gif
It's not a big deal to me because I love HTC SENSE if I had a sammy or motoblur I would definitely root
wink.gif

bump

Thank you.

Benefits of rooting: uninstall bloatware preloaded app and free wireless hotspot as well as custom roms

tired.gif
It's not a big deal to me because I love HTC SENSE if I had a sammy or motoblur I would definitely root
wink.gif

Let's see all have locked bootloader I'd wait until the 26th and cop the LG Revolution

Let's see all have locked bootloader I'd wait until the 26th and cop the LG Revolution

Thank you.

tired.gif
wink.gif

So it's what i've been doing to my WinMo phones in flashing ROMs, got it, thanks
smile.gif

The only reason i'm really siding with the 3D is the bigger battery =/

Thank you.

tired.gif
wink.gif

So it's what i've been doing to my WinMo phones in flashing ROMs, got it, thanks
smile.gif

So that HTC Holiday for ATT might be LTE being that they are rolling out LTE in a few cities this summer..............hmmmmm

So that HTC Holiday for ATT might be LTE being that they are rolling out LTE in a few cities this summer..............hmmmmm

Thank you.

tired.gif
wink.gif

smile.gif

I have an extended 3500 mah battery so I wouldn't know what normal battery life or lack of is like I'm waiting for this
eek.gif

When it comes to Motorola’s relationship with Sprint, we haven’t truly seen anything magnificent in terms of high-caliber devices, though, we’ve seen our fill of push-to-talk enabled devices.

Well, we’re crossing our fingers more than ever since it looks like the two are hosting an exclusive event in the Big Apple on June 9th to showcase their “latest collaborations.

Thank you.

tired.gif
wink.gif

smile.gif

I have an extended 3500 mah battery so I wouldn't know what normal battery life or lack of is like I'm waiting for this
eek.gif

When it comes to Motorola’s relationship with Sprint, we haven’t truly seen anything magnificent in terms of high-caliber devices, though, we’ve seen our fill of push-to-talk enabled devices.

Well, we’re crossing our fingers more than ever since it looks like the two are hosting an exclusive event in the Big Apple on June 9th to showcase their “latest collaborations.

So I wouldn't need to change anything if o copped an android device in the streets? I know Tmobile has certain provisions for the data plan in the system

Like mentioned walk into the store and ask them to swtich you to the android based net, having an android device and using their net would make it run better.

Im thinking Motorola Atrix for Sprint will drop for 4th of july weekend if not end of july.

Price $199 new $199 upgrade

Like mentioned walk into the store and ask them to swtich you to the android based net, having an android device and using their net would make it run better.

Im thinking Motorola Atrix for Sprint will drop for 4th of july weekend if not end of july.

Price $199 new $199 upgrade

Back
Top Bottom