Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just copped an HTC Inspire to use as a back up/programming phone

Any one know the Max Class The Inspire or Most HTC phones can handle?

Should I cop a 16gb Class 2 or a 8 gb Class 4? Im not going to have any music on it just apps and hacks, because I will be switching between this and my iphone 4

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Should I cop a 16gb Class 2 or a 8 gb Class 4? Im not going to have any music on it just apps and hacks, because I will be switching between this and my iphone 4
If you are only gonna have apps and hacks, you dont need anything larger than a 4GB memory card.

If you are only gonna have apps and hacks, you dont need anything larger than a 4GB memory card.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sup droid users,

I haven't kept up with phones in forever so question..

Wifey wants a new phone with at&t and is thinking about the Samsung Infuse.. yay or nay?

She is upgrading from the iPhone 3GS.

thx for any help!
Well Michael I think she should cop the Motorola Atrix with the keyboard dock
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sup droid users,

I haven't kept up with phones in forever so question..

Wifey wants a new phone with at&t and is thinking about the Samsung Infuse.. yay or nay?

She is upgrading from the iPhone 3GS.

thx for any help!
Well Michael I think she should cop the Motorola Atrix with the keyboard dock
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Any of you guys make apps?
I'm teaching myself 

Yea thats what I plan on doing, I downloaded Eclipse along with the Android SDK and all the attachments. One of my old co workers use to make apps on his mytouch 3g, he says it's not hard. I only have programming experience with Visual Basics, but all of the Object Oriented languages are the same conceptually so I just gotta learn the Java fundimentals..

And I ended up just buying a 16gb 2 class
frown.gif
and a sim card adapter. I think the Inspire is a good affordable choice to hold me down till the iphone 5 drops since i can switch back and forth between that and my iphone 4, and also being thats its been out for a min I notice theres alot of things developed for it on XDA since its pretty much the Desire HD. I paid 309 and dude is including 2 cases, screen protectors and the phone looks barely used.

I'm teaching myself 

Yea thats what I plan on doing, I downloaded Eclipse along with the Android SDK and all the attachments. One of my old co workers use to make apps on his mytouch 3g, he says it's not hard. I only have programming experience with Visual Basics, but all of the Object Oriented languages are the same conceptually so I just gotta learn the Java fundimentals..

frown.gif
and a sim card adapter. I think the Inspire is a good affordable choice to hold me down till the iphone 5 drops since i can switch back and forth between that and my iphone 4, and also being thats its been out for a min I notice theres alot of things developed for it on XDA since its pretty much the Desire HD. I paid 309 and dude is including 2 cases, screen protectors and the phone looks barely used.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Is the Galaxy S2 ever coming out on T-Mobile? I'm tired of waiting and nothing else seems to be as good

more then likely as the Hercules. If the G2x isnt recalled you might as well get that or the Sensation if you NEED  a phone. By the time the Hercules comes out Tegra 3 devices will be on the horizon and you`ll prob be waiting even longer.

Is the Galaxy S2 ever coming out on T-Mobile? I'm tired of waiting and nothing else seems to be as good

more then likely as the Hercules. If the G2x isnt recalled you might as well get that or the Sensation if you NEED  a phone. By the time the Hercules comes out Tegra 3 devices will be on the horizon and you`ll prob be waiting even longer.

I'm teaching myself 

frown.gif

I copped a 16GB too
laugh.gif
$29.99 right? I'm thinking of getting a Nexus One or S strictly for development because I'm giving my EVO to my dad once I upgrade this month

A couple iPhone programmers talked me into getting started with mobile apps...you must be a computer science major too?

I'm teaching myself 

frown.gif

I copped a 16GB too
laugh.gif
$29.99 right? I'm thinking of getting a Nexus One or S strictly for development because I'm giving my EVO to my dad once I upgrade this month

A couple iPhone programmers talked me into getting started with mobile apps...you must be a computer science major too?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Tegra Games now playable on non Tegra devices
Posted by Dan Mousavi On May - 24 - 2011ADD COMMENTS

There is a new tool out called Chainfire 3D, which is an intermediary OpenGL driver, that hooks into your rooted OpenGL ES 2.0 capable phone (pretty much every phone with over 1Ghz).
These drivers are much faster than the normal ones and make even Tegra 2 games playable on older devices.
Lars Hacker was kind enough to test this out for us and here is a video of him playing Samurai Vengeance II and Pinball HD on a Nexus One.

If you want to try them out yourself, you can find more information at the source at XDA

Popularity: 1% [?]

Android Games News, Games

http://androidpimps.com/category/games/
Anyone tried this?

Gonna try this on my Evo

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Tegra Games now playable on non Tegra devices
Posted by Dan Mousavi On May - 24 - 2011ADD COMMENTS

There is a new tool out called Chainfire 3D, which is an intermediary OpenGL driver, that hooks into your rooted OpenGL ES 2.0 capable phone (pretty much every phone with over 1Ghz).
These drivers are much faster than the normal ones and make even Tegra 2 games playable on older devices.
Lars Hacker was kind enough to test this out for us and here is a video of him playing Samurai Vengeance II and Pinball HD on a Nexus One.

If you want to try them out yourself, you can find more information at the source at XDA

Popularity: 1% [?]

Android Games News, Games

http://androidpimps.com/category/games/
Anyone tried this?

Gonna try this on my Evo

why would it be recalled?....and so soon

why would it be recalled?....and so soon

I'm teaching myself 

frown.gif

I copped a 16GB too
laugh.gif

Naw Computer Information Systems, I`m more so doing this for the resume, and if I could create a relevant app that a Business could use then from a Consulting/Analyst stand point its a good look.

iPhone Apps is where the money at but i`m not paying for that SDK lol, I feel if i get good at the Android stuff, then I will try to get with iPhone, but I use both operating systems to stay current on technology.

Nexus Devices are the best being that they do get official updates fastest, but I found the Inspire for a good price so I went ahead and pulled the trigger cause this can hold me down thill the 3rd Nexus device drops end of year/next year. I just hope its for ATT or Tmobile so I can swap my sim cards cause Im not tryna open an account with Sprint or VZW just to play with a phone.

I'm teaching myself 

frown.gif

I copped a 16GB too
laugh.gif

Naw Computer Information Systems, I`m more so doing this for the resume, and if I could create a relevant app that a Business could use then from a Consulting/Analyst stand point its a good look.

iPhone Apps is where the money at but i`m not paying for that SDK lol, I feel if i get good at the Android stuff, then I will try to get with iPhone, but I use both operating systems to stay current on technology.

Nexus Devices are the best being that they do get official updates fastest, but I found the Inspire for a good price so I went ahead and pulled the trigger cause this can hold me down thill the 3rd Nexus device drops end of year/next year. I just hope its for ATT or Tmobile so I can swap my sim cards cause Im not tryna open an account with Sprint or VZW just to play with a phone.

Back
Top Bottom