Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Today is a sad day friends, I went and bought an iPhone4.
tired.gif
The only reason I did it was that my parents had a line on their family plan for $35/month and I was paying $78 by myself.  I couldn't pass up the monthly bill.  I still have my Evo and if times get dire I will just throw it on Boost Mobile.  I can already tell you that I don't like the small screen and screen sensitivity isn't that great.  It's not terrible, but I do feel restricted as hell.

Once you go 4.3 you can't go back

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Today is a sad day friends, I went and bought an iPhone4.
tired.gif
The only reason I did it was that my parents had a line on their family plan for $35/month and I was paying $78 by myself.  I couldn't pass up the monthly bill.  I still have my Evo and if times get dire I will just throw it on Boost Mobile.  I can already tell you that I don't like the small screen and screen sensitivity isn't that great.  It's not terrible, but I do feel restricted as hell.

Once you go 4.3 you can't go back

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Ehhh I might say eff the g2x and wait on the pyramid...the specs on that device is insane.

Lol man I work for Tmo and was gonna get the G2x since I`m about to leave the company when I grad, but damn that Sensation is nice, The G2x is "stock" android though, and has the HDMI port, but being that the Sensation is a HTC phone there will prob be a ton of support from developers.

Ehhh I might say eff the g2x and wait on the pyramid...the specs on that device is insane.

Lol man I work for Tmo and was gonna get the G2x since I`m about to leave the company when I grad, but damn that Sensation is nice, The G2x is "stock" android though, and has the HDMI port, but being that the Sensation is a HTC phone there will prob be a ton of support from developers.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

The G2x is nice, but I hate that giant bottom bezel.  The HTC looks so much cleaner.

The G2x is nice, but I hate that giant bottom bezel.  The HTC looks so much cleaner.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Yea that and the no notification light is what throws me of. I know they have an app for that but still its either that or I gotta check my phone by the minute lol.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Yea that and the no notification light is what throws me of. I know they have an app for that but still its either that or I gotta check my phone by the minute lol.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I could never flash cm7, anyone know why? Always stopped when it was installing and then never finished.
frown.gif

Did u flash thru rom manager? That's prolly why. Do it manually bro.

Nah I do everything manually. Don't even know what Rom manager is
laugh.gif
I'll try it again tonight. That means my saves from my Gameboid will be gone right?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I could never flash cm7, anyone know why? Always stopped when it was installing and then never finished.
frown.gif

Did u flash thru rom manager? That's prolly why. Do it manually bro.

Nah I do everything manually. Don't even know what Rom manager is
laugh.gif
I'll try it again tonight. That means my saves from my Gameboid will be gone right?

Hopefully I will be ordering the G2X tomorrow... Cant wait to get rid of this mt3g
laugh.gif

I was hoping to get the Sensation but cant afford to wait any longer

Hopefully I will be ordering the G2X tomorrow... Cant wait to get rid of this mt3g
laugh.gif

I was hoping to get the Sensation but cant afford to wait any longer

Wes- You should have a stock themes app, just look in your app drawer, you have 3 themes to choose from.

sneak- just back everything up on titanium backup and you should be fine, Make sure you install the GApps with CM7

Wes- You should have a stock themes app, just look in your app drawer, you have 3 themes to choose from.

sneak- just back everything up on titanium backup and you should be fine, Make sure you install the GApps with CM7

just because the phone is htc doesnt mean there will be support from developers...
i bet g2x gets more support because its stock android 

Back
Top Bottom