• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Ehhh I might say eff the g2x and wait on the pyramid...the specs on that device is insane.

Lol man I work for Tmo and was gonna get the G2x since I`m about to leave the company when I grad, but damn that Sensation is nice, The G2x is "stock" android though, and has the HDMI port, but being that the Sensation is a HTC phone there will prob be a ton of support from developers.

just because the phone is htc doesnt mean there will be support from developers...
i bet g2x gets more support because its stock android 

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

savagemod>cm7
based on batterylife so far, i'd have to say i agree. BUT...i installed this new kernel, so imma see whatsup wit it, so far my battery is still stuck at 74, (unplugged at 7am from100) with moderate usage.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

savagemod>cm7
based on batterylife so far, i'd have to say i agree. BUT...i installed this new kernel, so imma see whatsup wit it, so far my battery is still stuck at 74, (unplugged at 7am from100) with moderate usage.

smile.gif

T-Mobile FINALLY adds a BEAST to its phone lineup.......1 year too late for me.
11x0415sensspecs.jpg

11412sens557htc.jpg

11412sens576htc.jpg

11412sens555htc.jpg

11412sens578htc.jpg

11412sens563htc.jpg

This screen looks REALLY weird though....Maybe its just the glare.

11412sens562htc.jpg

11412sens583htc.jpg

11412sens556htc.jpg

Gorilla glass .............does the Evo 3D have this?

T-Mobile FINALLY adds a BEAST to its phone lineup.......1 year too late for me.
11x0415sensspecs.jpg

11412sens557htc.jpg

11412sens576htc.jpg

11412sens555htc.jpg

11412sens578htc.jpg

11412sens563htc.jpg

This screen looks REALLY weird though....Maybe its just the glare.

11412sens562htc.jpg

11412sens583htc.jpg

11412sens556htc.jpg

Gorilla glass .............does the Evo 3D have this?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Not to play devils advocate but......heads up t-mobiles new plans are stating they are going to be throttling speeds after 2gb opposed to the 5 gbs cap they have currently. Not sure if this affects current subscribers.

http://www.engadget.com/2...ing-at-60-for-unlimited/

Yea, i read that.  It wont effect current subscribers, but the change will go into effect if they upgrade or extend their contract.
Cheaper than sprint....But i already get it for a little under tha price on sprint without throttling.....
smile.gif

Not to play devils advocate but......heads up t-mobiles new plans are stating they are going to be throttling speeds after 2gb opposed to the 5 gbs cap they have currently. Not sure if this affects current subscribers.

Yea, i read that.  It wont effect current subscribers, but the change will go into effect if they upgrade or extend their contract.
Cheaper than sprint....But i already get it for a little under tha price on sprint without throttling.....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

smile.gif
T-Mobile & Sprint are cheaper but Verizon's android phones may be getting exclusive apps. I know for sure Skype is only coming out for Verizon LTE Android phones and Netflix may be the same way since the LG Revolution is the only phone that has promised netflix and its coming to Verizon.

smile.gif
T-Mobile & Sprint are cheaper but Verizon's android phones may be getting exclusive apps. I know for sure Skype is only coming out for Verizon LTE Android phones and Netflix may be the same way since the LG Revolution is the only phone that has promised netflix and its coming to Verizon.

smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

VZW ftw, I probably wont be saying that once I have to pay my own bill though

smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

VZW ftw, I probably wont be saying that once I have to pay my own bill though

smile.gif
These days....Id rather it be cheaper.
Unlimited minutes is $120....$20 for as close to unlimited text`s as you can get per line and $30 a month per line for unlimited data usage.

Thats $200 before taxes and fees....i guess the bill would end up being about $230-250 a month.

smile.gif
These days....Id rather it be cheaper.
Unlimited minutes is $120....$20 for as close to unlimited text`s as you can get per line and $30 a month per line for unlimited data usage.

Thats $200 before taxes and fees....i guess the bill would end up being about $230-250 a month.

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Enh the HTC Sensation has SENSE with it. Nevermind, rather get the LG G2X with pure Android...

Why is that? Why is pure Android better than SENSE?

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Enh the HTC Sensation has SENSE with it. Nevermind, rather get the LG G2X with pure Android...

Why is that? Why is pure Android better than SENSE?

Back
Top Bottom