• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm downloading CM7 now through ROM Manager... hopefully the MMS problem I experienced with every single ROM I tried to flash on my Evo will work.

In case you're wondering the problem is when I send a text that's to long or over 160 characters and it gets sent it will not work for the life of me... only works with my stock Rom.

I'm downloading CM7 now through ROM Manager... hopefully the MMS problem I experienced with every single ROM I tried to flash on my Evo will work.

In case you're wondering the problem is when I send a text that's to long or over 160 characters and it gets sent it will not work for the life of me... only works with my stock Rom.

CM needs to work on the galaxy s
mad.gif

vibrant

i see that team hacksung's been working on it, but it's still buggy (biggest one being GPS not working)

from what the devs have been saying, they will never get the GPS to work unless samsung does an official GB update

vibrant

i see that team hacksung's been working on it, but it's still buggy (biggest one being GPS not working)

from what the devs have been saying, they will never get the GPS to work unless samsung does an official GB update

I wanna try the stable CM7 but I hate going away from roms that are working for me to try something new. Im on a late nightly build and everything seems to be good. Wats been the main problems with the stable version since I know its prolly not perfect.

I wanna try the stable CM7 but I hate going away from roms that are working for me to try something new. Im on a late nightly build and everything seems to be good. Wats been the main problems with the stable version since I know its prolly not perfect.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

vibrant

Yup, unless the source code for Galaxy S's is release it will be buggy forever......Samsung and their updates
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

vibrant

Yup, unless the source code for Galaxy S's is release it will be buggy forever......Samsung and their updates
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I could never flash cm7, anyone know why? Always stopped when it was installing and then never finished.
frown.gif

Did u flash thru rom manager? That's prolly why. Do it manually bro.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I could never flash cm7, anyone know why? Always stopped when it was installing and then never finished.
frown.gif

Did u flash thru rom manager? That's prolly why. Do it manually bro.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

So what's peoples thought on CM7?

Same issues I had with other ROM's I'm having with it.

First you can't send long texts or any text with over 160 characters.

Second, it won't link to my job's e-mail exchange server.

To whoever said that Cymonogen was overrated... maybe... but none of it's versions has worked for me yet.

Matter of fact no Custom ROM has fixed the text problem... I think MIUI worked with my job e-mail though I don't remember.

I can't wait for HTC/Sprint to actually release 2.3 for the Evo... it would be so dope if they released it the day the Evo3D dropped.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

So what's peoples thought on CM7?

Same issues I had with other ROM's I'm having with it.

First you can't send long texts or any text with over 160 characters.

Second, it won't link to my job's e-mail exchange server.

To whoever said that Cymonogen was overrated... maybe... but none of it's versions has worked for me yet.

Matter of fact no Custom ROM has fixed the text problem... I think MIUI worked with my job e-mail though I don't remember.

I can't wait for HTC/Sprint to actually release 2.3 for the Evo... it would be so dope if they released it the day the Evo3D dropped.

Bye bye Android. It was fun while it lasted. I'll be back when the new Evo 3D drops it's price. I'll still keep an eye on this thread though.
Android is the future
pimp.gif

Bye bye Android. It was fun while it lasted. I'll be back when the new Evo 3D drops it's price. I'll still keep an eye on this thread though.
Android is the future
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom