• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I take back what I said about the royal Ginger rom. This thing sucks. Mad force closes and GPS takes 10 minutes to lock on. If anyone knows of any good mt4g roms let me know. I'm about to go back to stock which I don't want to do.

I take back what I said about the royal Ginger rom. This thing sucks. Mad force closes and GPS takes 10 minutes to lock on. If anyone knows of any good mt4g roms let me know. I'm about to go back to stock which I don't want to do.

Boost: nice
pimp.gif

tets: how you liking frost 4.0?

maybe its me but i don't see the xoom on staples site for 480 only the 600 wifi one... maybe it sold out?

maybe its me but i don't see the xoom on staples site for 480 only the 600 wifi one... maybe it sold out?

for those who like to customize your phones:
happy.gif

Resize your widgets
for a better looking homescreen!

Requirements:

- LauncherPro Plus (Alternatively ADW Launcher)
- A lot of patience (seriously) - resizing can be a !#+%%
- And some sweet widgets!

This can be done with basically any widget. I re-did the entire post so let me know if you need actual instructions.
I think the screenshots are pretty self-explanatory but feel free to PM me or reply to the thread with suggestions.

I was informed of adding widgets this way by Hollywood. Earlier I did it inversely - but this way the widgets won't overlap the wrong way
if you reboot and stuff like that. All your widgets will stay where they are until you move or resize them again.

for those who like to customize your phones:
happy.gif

Resize your widgets
for a better looking homescreen!

Requirements:

- LauncherPro Plus (Alternatively ADW Launcher)
- A lot of patience (seriously) - resizing can be a !#+%%
- And some sweet widgets!

This can be done with basically any widget. I re-did the entire post so let me know if you need actual instructions.
I think the screenshots are pretty self-explanatory but feel free to PM me or reply to the thread with suggestions.

I was informed of adding widgets this way by Hollywood. Earlier I did it inversely - but this way the widgets won't overlap the wrong way
if you reboot and stuff like that. All your widgets will stay where they are until you move or resize them again.

Can you guys watch live streams on your Android devices?  I'm looking into getting a Xoom and it would be dope if the flash player let you watch live streams (atdhe and channelsurf ftw)

Can you guys watch live streams on your Android devices?  I'm looking into getting a Xoom and it would be dope if the flash player let you watch live streams (atdhe and channelsurf ftw)

^ Ironic, this is what I'm trying to do right now using LaunchePro. Got some things working, and I need to resize/overlay my widgets. Anyone besides me running VaelPak 3.2? I keep seeing people ask about ROM's that are good and stable, I've had ZERO problems with Vael. I can't believe how under the radar his ROM is. This guy basically responds to EVERY question asked about his ROM.

Any details on overlaying Widgets?

Back
Top Bottom