• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

mad.gif
@ netflix

Whats messed up about this whole situation is that it WORKS.......But netflix isnt allowing it for some reason.  They KNOW it works, but has disabled it anyway....SMH
Netflix is only coming to Android devices with the new snapdrapon CPU with the built in DRM like the LG revolution.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

mad.gif
@ netflix

Whats messed up about this whole situation is that it WORKS.......But netflix isnt allowing it for some reason.  They KNOW it works, but has disabled it anyway....SMH
Netflix is only coming to Android devices with the new snapdrapon CPU with the built in DRM like the LG revolution.

Its ******ed because it works with what they already have....They just wanna be on some "You gotta buy the new device" type $+++.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

mad.gif
@ netflix

Its ******ed because it works with what they already have....They just wanna be on some "You gotta buy the new device" type $+++.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I can login and see my queue but the Netflix app freezes and then crashes whenever i try to stream something.

Sidenote:

Anybody know where I Can find the clock widget on the left?

the_light_house_by_raadius-d37j5s3.png

Supposedly it's called "typoclock" but I can't find it. The one in the app market appears to be something different.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=814054
cliff notes on how to do it?

I can login and see my queue but the Netflix app freezes and then crashes whenever i try to stream something.

Sidenote:

Supposedly it's called "typoclock" but I can't find it. The one in the app market appears to be something different.

Originally Posted by nightruans

Sidenote:

Prelude:
If you have "allow installation of unknown sources" already enabled, skip this spoiler. If not, click the spoiler. [+]
Go to your settings > applications > press on "Unknown sources" > press ok when the prompt comes up > exit to home page

To get the app:

Scan the code that's on the XDA page using a scanner app, such as UpCode. Once the code has been properly scanned, it should start downloading automatically.

Once it's done d/l, go to your notification bar and press the message that says "typoclock.apk" has been downloaded.

The next screen should ask if you want to install it. Install it.

Once you got the confirmation of the app being installed: go to personalize > widget > Typoclock > personalize the widget's settings > OK

Last thing to do is place the widget where you want it.

Originally Posted by nightruans

Sidenote:

Prelude:
If you have "allow installation of unknown sources" already enabled, skip this spoiler. If not, click the spoiler. [+]
Go to your settings > applications > press on "Unknown sources" > press ok when the prompt comes up > exit to home page

To get the app:

Scan the code that's on the XDA page using a scanner app, such as UpCode. Once the code has been properly scanned, it should start downloading automatically.

Once it's done d/l, go to your notification bar and press the message that says "typoclock.apk" has been downloaded.

The next screen should ask if you want to install it. Install it.

Once you got the confirmation of the app being installed: go to personalize > widget > Typoclock > personalize the widget's settings > OK

Last thing to do is place the widget where you want it.

any mt4g users.  royal ginger is crack.  its just like cyanogen but a little smoother.  youtube doesn't freeze after you pause it anymore. 
pimp.gif

any mt4g users.  royal ginger is crack.  its just like cyanogen but a little smoother.  youtube doesn't freeze after you pause it anymore. 
pimp.gif

So yeah ever sicne I've installed MIUI it's been making my phone reboot once a day.
Anyone else having that problem?

So yeah ever sicne I've installed MIUI it's been making my phone reboot once a day.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Which version of MIUI are you running and did you wipe data, cache and dalvik before you flashed?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Which version of MIUI are you running and did you wipe data, cache and dalvik before you flashed?

Hell yes, u got rid of that damn bar, how'd you do it man? 
eek.gif

To stop random reboots, you have to turn off sleep wifi policy, go into settings/wifi settings/advanced/turn off wifi sleep policy .
happy.gif

i am so disappoint NetFlix
30t6p3b.gif

Hell yes, u got rid of that damn bar, how'd you do it man? 
eek.gif

To stop random reboots, you have to turn off sleep wifi policy, go into settings/wifi settings/advanced/turn off wifi sleep policy .
happy.gif

i am so disappoint NetFlix
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom