Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Netflix doesn't even work anymore
laugh.gif

Its working for me.....**Yeezy shrug**
And as soon as i say that, the video stops and says it cant communicate with the server....You son of a +$%%@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It will be back up and running soon.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Netflix doesn't even work anymore
laugh.gif

Its working for me.....**Yeezy shrug**
And as soon as i say that, the video stops and says it cant communicate with the server....You son of a +$%%@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It will be back up and running soon.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I can login and see my queue but the Netflix app freezes and then crashes whenever i try to stream something.

Sidenote:

Anybody know where I Can find the clock widget on the left?

the_light_house_by_raadius-d37j5s3.png

Supposedly it's called "typoclock" but I can't find it. The one in the app market appears to be something different.
Can someone tell me how to have my Thunderbolt like that i fell in love with that setup on the LEFT 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I can login and see my queue but the Netflix app freezes and then crashes whenever i try to stream something.

Sidenote:

Anybody know where I Can find the clock widget on the left?

the_light_house_by_raadius-d37j5s3.png

Supposedly it's called "typoclock" but I can't find it. The one in the app market appears to be something different.
Can someone tell me how to have my Thunderbolt like that i fell in love with that setup on the LEFT 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by dreads2you

so guys i need some help on my evo i am not rooted but just put ADWLauncher EX on my phone but i noticed that i can not put on some of the things that runs on sense  that i like. These are calendar, bookmarks can i can only use one form my list but i want to be able to see them all, and contacts shortcut again i am only able to put one on, and toggle switches for 4g and 3g and vibrate things like this. Is their an app that i could use for these things. Thanks any help will be welcomed.
Nope. Cant use Sense widgets on other launchers unfortunately

true but There's a workaround. I saw a thread about it on XDA devs but the process is long and arduous i'm sure.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by dreads2you

so guys i need some help on my evo i am not rooted but just put ADWLauncher EX on my phone but i noticed that i can not put on some of the things that runs on sense  that i like. These are calendar, bookmarks can i can only use one form my list but i want to be able to see them all, and contacts shortcut again i am only able to put one on, and toggle switches for 4g and 3g and vibrate things like this. Is their an app that i could use for these things. Thanks any help will be welcomed.
Nope. Cant use Sense widgets on other launchers unfortunately

true but There's a workaround. I saw a thread about it on XDA devs but the process is long and arduous i'm sure.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

mad.gif
@ netflix

Whats messed up about this whole situation is that it WORKS.......But netflix isnt allowing it for some reason.  They KNOW it works, but has disabled it anyway....SMH

mad.gif
@ netflix

Whats messed up about this whole situation is that it WORKS.......But netflix isnt allowing it for some reason.  They KNOW it works, but has disabled it anyway....SMH

mad.gif
@ netflix

mad.gif
@ netflix

Im sayin.........And I just signed up for my free month to check it out for my phone and they disable this #$#$. Netflix isnt doin a good job persuading me to purchase right now.

mad.gif
@ netflix

mad.gif
@ netflix

Im sayin.........And I just signed up for my free month to check it out for my phone and they disable this #$#$. Netflix isnt doin a good job persuading me to purchase right now.

mad.gif
@ netflix

Aint that about a B****h, Just when I got home to try it, i hear they pulled it.

mad.gif
@ netflix

Aint that about a B****h, Just when I got home to try it, i hear they pulled it.

mad.gif
@ netflix

Netflix is only coming to Android devices with the new snapdrapon CPU with the built in DRM like the LG revolution.

Back
Top Bottom